iFollow

Had problems at the very beginning then ok after that. Must admit that when they said they were taking over and you look at who they cover in the US,MLB NFL,NHL I thought we should be alright here these blokes know what they're doing. How wrong can you be :sad:

The android app is crap. I have to do all sorts of jiggery pokery to get the commentary.

Logging off and on again, killing the app completely etc. I usually get their in the end. I did complain but the best they could come up with was don't use the app, use a browser on a non-mobile device. FFS

Guest Copthorneowl

Had probs with the radio only feed every time I've used it .....sent emails .....it still happens last email was I won't be renewing and I won't...worse than player was all day long.

Vote with your feet only thing they'll understand.

Edited by Copthorneowl

3 minutes ago, andytrig said:

I completely failed to get anything on Saturday.

Is the problem the same for those trying to watch the games legitimately while overseas or is it just those in the UK using a VPN? 

Had problems getting anything for the first ten minutes, then OK for the rest of the game

On 18/11/2017 at 15:48, Owling said:

not sure todays match is available to be honest, when you open live chat it asks which club do you support and bristol city isn't an option.

Bristol City opted out of ifollow, they have their own coverage for home games on BCTV.

That said, the match was at Hillsborough and we did opt in so you should have been able to get it. Nowt to do with Bristol City.

BTW, You didn't miss anything.