Sheffield Wednesday 0 : 0 Bristol City OMDT

The reason we will not get promoted under Carlos is Consistency . The teams at the  top  are winning week in week out , not win one then draw or lose one. 

Winning only six games from the first eighteen will not get you out of this league. 

12 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

The reason we will not get promoted under Carlos is Consistency . The teams at the  top  are winning week in week out , not win one then draw or lose one. 

Winning only six games from the first eighteen will not get you out of this league. 

Never thought of that

Guest Copthorneowl

Not read the early posts but do others feel like me today ........after having two weeks off and a good rest we looked like we've just played the third of three in a week.

God knows what we'll be like against Reading if this was us fresh and ready to go.

4 hours ago, One De Bilde said:

Just got home. Shocking game, the highlight of which was the guy being evicted from the Kop by the stewards. 

I never, ever, ever want to hear any of the following again;

"I think Joao could be what we are missing."

"Surely Joao is worth a go."

"If Joao is given a run of games, he could be the answer."

The guy is utter gash. Absolutely no where near good enough and his attitude/work rate is abysmal. 

Our best player vs the pigs and Bolton..was Blackburns best player at the end of last season...deserved his chance...shame cos he was very disappointing today 

13 hours ago, A12owl said:

Shall I travel down the A12 on Wednesday night  to see us take on the most boring manager in captivity or shall I stay at home and go to sleep on the sofa  while the game plays on in the background on Sky.

Problems...Problems.

:wacko:

You have been a fan long enough to know how it works.

Go, and it's a 0-0 bore draw.

Stay home and listen to Jeff Stelling describing Rhodes' third in a 3-0 demolition.