Sheffield Wednesday shirt debacle continues

Went in to owls shop to begrudgingly(half a season) get our young un a shirt for Christmas and surprise surprise not got them in his size in fact hardly got any kids sizes in apart from toddlers. I ask one of the assistants when they were coming in and she said there waiting on delivery. Ring any bells! If their not in by the end of November they go up a £10 and I for one ain't buying one when it's the club's fault that I can't buy one now. So if they don't extend the discount our young un won't be getting a shirt!

We were told delivery would be in batches as manufacture is so far behind. It was that or wait even longer for a massive delivery even later in the season that subsequently may not sell at all.

It’s a farce, but not one caused by us. The club are doing their best to manage an unwinnable situation.

Can we stop with the shirts moaning now, for gawd’s sake. We’ve had six months of it. People now twisting the emotional knife with ‘kids at Christmas’, I think I got my first choice Christmas pressie about twice in my entire life growing up. Get him something else brilliant if he deserves it.

I know I never did.

lol

Edited by Mr. Tom
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Drewswfc said:

Went in to owls shop to begrudgingly(half a season) get our young un a shirt for Christmas and surprise surprise not got them in his size in fact hardly got any kids sizes in apart from toddlers. I ask one of the assistants when they were coming in and she said there waiting on delivery. Ring any bells! If their not in by the end of November they go up a £10 and I for one ain't buying one when it's the club's fault that I can't buy one now. So if they don't extend the discount our young un won't be getting a shirt!

* they're 

You're welcome 

Just now, Drewswfc said:

Look pal my ex as already bought him a f**king man u PE bag which I've barred from the house and I don't want him going down that root.

*has

You're welcome.

Just messing pal, I ain't no grammar police man innit.

1 hour ago, Mr. Tom said:

We were told delivery would be in batches as manufacture is so far behind. It was that or wait even longer for a massive delivery even later in the season that subsequently may not sell at all.

It’s a farce, but not one caused by us. The club are doing their best to manage an unwinnable situation.

Can we stop with the shirts moaning now, for gawd’s sake. We’ve had six months of it. People now twisting the emotional knife with ‘kids at Christmas’, I think I got my first choice Christmas pressie about twice in my entire life growing up. Get him something else brilliant if he deserves it.

I know I never did.

lol

Book on English as a second language may prove of use !   Their, There, They are or they're

1 hour ago, Mr. Tom said:

I know I never did.

lol

it is caused by us though isn't it ........I think it's fair to say that if we had gone with a reputable brand  company instead of trying to do it on the cheap  the kit would have been here long ago . 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Drewswfc said: