Carlos "Kieran Lee is 100%"

1 hour ago, torryowl said:

he doesn't usually leave Wallace out for home games and our home form is pretty good so think he'll start tomorrow .

I'm guessing at Lee coming in for Wallace when the late game sub happens, if he does want to get Lee involved immediately

3 hours ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

If CC picks Lee it will only reinforce the reasons why he won’t get us out of this league.

3 hours ago, SiJ said:

Has to stick with the team that won at Villa two weeks ago. 

Would be an absolute joke if he drops one of the central two for Lee (it would be Butterfield). 

Perhaps Wallace makes way, but then we have the same old problem of three central midfielders playing in a four. 

Its not so much picking Lee, it's picking Lee as a wide midfielder.

If he drops Butters for Lee I get that. Kieran has been magnificent over the last two seasons. I totally get loyalty or preference.

But if he picks Lee for Wallace, that is diabolical mismanagement. It plainly doesn't work.

2 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Its not so much picking Lee, it's picking Lee as a wide midfielder.

If he drops Butters for Lee I get that. Kieran has been magnificent over the last two seasons. I totally get loyalty or preference.

But if he picks Lee for Wallace, that is diabolical mismanagement. It plainly doesn't work.

spot on .......is lee a better right winger than Wallace ? no he isn't ...

27 minutes ago, torryowl said:

spot on .......is lee a better right winger than Wallace ? no he isn't ...

I just pray he dosnt get tempted to go back to shoehorning three central midfielders into 4-4-2 if Lee is fit and dropping a wide man . It dosnt work , never has. 

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 13:24, SiJ said:

Wouldn't surprise me if Lee has to become somewhat of a bit part player due to this hip issue.

Clearly, he's always going to be in the 18 if fit, but I'm not sure he's ever going to able to start three games in succession.

Thing is he's always been somewhat injury prone.

Cracking player if fit though.

think your being a tad harsh there KL is not injury prone and never has been, this hip issue is the same one that was operated on in jan but the problem is he has so much pain from it that he is unable to play at times. The inury has been re-scanned and the surgeon can't find anything wrong,looks like it's healed well so can't explain why he gets so much pain.

at the moment he feels 100% because he was injected last week for how long though who knows

on top of that he is struggling to build up his stamina with all the stop start football

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 13:03, room0035 said:

Didn't Carlos say in his press conference yesterday that Lee has an injury that needs managing and if we have games in quick succession he wont be able the play them. I don't think that means he is 100% fit or is this a game by game fitness?

"Kieran Lee is a player we must manage. He came in against Millwall but was't 100%, I could feel it. He wasn't involved against Villa because he was in pain. With the international break he rest and is completely fit and ready. "At this moment he is 100 %. He is training 100%. When training is more hard maybe the next day we must manage him. We have three games next week and we believe he can be important, if not all the games, some of them."

yes think it is game by game while he is pain free he can play