Carlos "Kieran Lee is 100%"

4 hours ago, OxonOwl said:

Westwood

Hunt     Lees    Loovens    Fox

Lee    Butters    Bannan    Reach

Rhodes        Hooper

I hope you are wrong.

Lee out right is just awful. Play a winger on the wing, not a CM.

If Carlos still hasn't spotted our dire points total over the last season and a half when playing 3 CMs there is something badly wrong.

21 minutes ago, pressy said:

I'd like to see 2 partnerships forming in Lee and hunt and fox and reach .l think this could work out well 

Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh

How can so many of you see Lee as a right winger?

Its so awful. 

Just now, Holmowl said:

Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh

Its so awful. 

He's a right side midfielder  not a winger we don't  play with wingers how long is it before people realise that Carlos doesn't like wingers. We have non at the club 

29 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

I hope you are wrong.

Lee out right is just awful. Play a winger on the wing, not a CM.

If Carlos still hasn't spotted our dire points total over the last season and a half when playing 3 CMs there is something badly wrong.

Lee can play right midfield..it's a suggestion only anyway..

FFS..

56 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh

Its so awful. 

It the same way people see hunt as a credible full back he is woeful regularily out of position costing us goals and can't cross, 1 in 10 is poor even for a full back. Palmer is no better but every time he's played this season we have looked tighter at the back.

What's wrong with playing a right footed winger in Matias on the right wing I think we are paying his wages and he has been fit for some time now. I seem to remember unlike Wallace he can also cross with his right foot

Guest Kameron

There goes the upturn in performances, Carlos won't be able to resist shoehorning him back into the side.  It's Lee or Bannan for one position and on current form and fitness It's Bannan.

Has to stick with the team that won at Villa two weeks ago. 

Would be an absolute joke if he drops one of the central two for Lee (it would be Butterfield). 

Perhaps Wallace makes way, but then we have the same old problem of three central midfielders playing in a four. 

20 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Would be an absolute joke if he drops one of the central two for Lee (it would be Butterfield). 

Perhaps Wallace makes way, but then we have the same old problem of three central midfielders playing in a four. 

You know he will do it - he can’t help himself.

If Butterfield plays he will get one chance - CC will look for any opp to get Lee on. 

26 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Absolutely right. Butters was mom for me at Villa and Bazza has been great all season so centre mid is as good as we’ll get it. Reach has improved and is now a real threat so he shouldn’t give way. We know Wallace isn’t like the Wallace of 2 years ago but until we sign another right mid he has to play.  He may not be beating full backs but he knows his position and provides balance and a platform for Jack Hunt to make the runs. 

12 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

You know he will do it - he can’t help himself.

If Butterfield plays he will get one chance - CC will look for any opp to get Lee on. 

I don't know anything and neither do you. 

3 hours ago, room0035 said:

It the same way people see hunt as a credible full back he is woeful regularily out of position costing us goals and can't cross, 1 in 10 is poor even for a full back. Palmer is no better but every time he's played this season we have looked tighter at the back.

What's wrong with playing a right footed winger in Matias on the right wing I think we are paying his wages and he has been fit for some time now. I seem to remember unlike Wallace he can also cross with his right foot

Best quote in weeks. 

Love KL dearly - one of our very top players on more than one front -  but it’s gotta be bench for him tomorrow IMO. His hip issues were a nightmare to us on paper, but it happened and then we rushed him back and it happened again. This second time around, his stand-ins have put in some very solid performances and our results have been decent as a direct consequence.

It’s desperately unlucky for KL, but if you don’t reward the people who step up when called upon, then where’s their motivation? And what’s the point assembling a squad with depth?

Tough choice for CC but I think the correct one is obvious. As soon as someone has a stinker, Lee will be back - they know it, he knows it, that’s what hunger and competition is all about. Let that dynamic play out the way it’s supposed to Carlos, please.