A Bristol City view

8 hours ago, Alan Robinson said:

The same thing happens on our forum - otib - we got beat at AG by dirty Leeds 0-3, only our second loss of the season and otib went into meltdown. At least they weren't calling for Johnson's head this time!

Its not just us Owls then lol

15 hours ago, Alan Robinson said:

Johnson and Lansdown were getting dogs abuse from quite a number of fans over SLs decision not to sack LJ.

Many fans couldnt/wouldn't see the long term strategy that Lansdown explained in several  local interviews. He wanted a trustworthy and loyal manager with a remit of hand picking his own assistants to create stability for the club.

Whilst it made perfect sense to some fans others simply saw bringing in a new manager as the answer - the old way if you like.

Lansdown is a self made billionaire and an immensely clever man. His business acumen has elevated little ol Bristol City to where we are now. He's employed professional people in top jobs at AG, developed  Bristol Sport where the rugby, basket ball, the women's  football are all under the Bristol Sport banner - an idea he got from Barcelona. The new redevelopment of AG all came from his idea.

We are very fortunate to have a local man owning our club, especially when you look at some other clubs who have nightmare owners.

Lansdown is a tax dodger lives in Channel Islands , he loves Bristol so much that he hasn't paid the players of 82' 

dislike sh!theads 82fc with a passion,  Otib the Gas ! 

5 hours ago, jezek said:

Lansdown is a tax dodger lives in Channel Islands , he loves Bristol so much that he hasn't paid the players of 82' 

dislike sh!theads 82fc with a passion,  Otib the Gas ! 

A gashead on Owlstalk?  I wasn't expecting that.

If you want to slag off a local rival then slag off the Blades...

On 11/18/2017 at 09:05, Alan Robinson said:

A gashead on Owlstalk?  I wasn't expecting that.

If you want to slag off a local rival then slag off the Blades...

nah dislike 82 fc too much ,

BHBB  bristol :-)

Edited by jezek

Forgot to post this....

I thought your fans were great @Alan Robinson. Loud, constant and some great humoured chants. I had a Yank next to me and he asked me what you were singing. It took me three attempts to explain what Barmy Army was all about, so I couldn't be bothered to try to explain your Scummers song!