Bristol City Attendance Competition

Thanks to all who entered - a total of 92 entries.

The attendance was 25,916. All 25,916 were bored out of their minds.

Closest guess was @lt109 with 25,942 - only 26 away BUT it looks like the guess was after 1pm [which I'd said in the original post was the deadline].

2nd closest was @ffs owl who was 39 off with a guess of 25,877.

Because it's nearly Christmas then you can both have a prize and share the title of Champion of the World.

Send me a message with you address details and what you'd like - any Mug, Print or a pack of Christmas Cards from www.cromwellclub.co.uk

Everyone else - you can still get 25% off everything on the site by sticking code 'kimolsen' in during check out.

Up the Owls!

SensibleSheridanFR.jpg.png

Edited by Chris C

4 hours ago, Chris C said:

Thanks to all who entered - a total of 92 entries.

The attendance was 25,916. All 25,916 were bored out of their minds.

Closest guess was @lt109 with 25,942 - only 26 away BUT it looks like the guess was after 1pm [which I'd said in the original post was the deadline].

2nd closest was @ffs owl who was 39 off with a guess of 25,877.

Because it's nearly Christmas then you can both have a prize and share the title of Champion of the World.

Send me a message with you address details and what you'd like - any Mug, Print or a pack of Christmas Cards from www.cromwellclub.co.uk

Everyone else - you can still get 25% off everything on the site by sticking code 'kimolsen' in during check out.

Up the Owls!

SensibleSheridanFR.jpg.png

Cheers for the lightning fast delivery on the stuff I ordered the other night mate. Programme was a lovely bonus touch!

Eejit postman folded my print in half to get it through the door though, 'cos the 'do not bend' envelope was inside the opaque tshirt bag :sad: ...Deffo recommend you write it on the address label too!

11 hours ago, Mr. Tom said:

Cheers for the lightning fast delivery on the stuff I ordered the other night mate. Programme was a lovely bonus touch!

Eejit postman folded my print in half to get it through the door though, 'cos the 'do not bend' envelope was inside the opaque tshirt bag :sad: ...Deffo recommend you write it on the address label too!

The Kop & North print that was ordered with a T-Shirt?

Drop me a message to confirm and I’ll send another one out.

Chris 

3 hours ago, Chris C said:

Chris 

Yeah that's the one - wouldn't want to put you out though mate, i did use your discount code already. :rolleyes:

Certainly wasn't grumbling at you, hope that was obvious...not your fault in the slightest!

Fingers crossed it's salvageable, got it weighted down for the time being. Just reckon it'd be worth scribbling a big fat DO NOT BEND on the outside of the bag if people are ordering a couple of things together.

Great service anyway, and REALLY nice products - will definitely be using you guys again and recommend to others.

15 hours ago, Mr. Tom said:

3 hours ago, Chris C said:

Chris 

Mr Tom if you keep pretending it gets bent another 25914 times we can all have one.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Mr. Tom said:

Postman saw 'do not bend' on envelope, so stayed stood upright when he posted it. :ph34r:

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, ffs owl said:

delighted to be joint champion of the word,thanks for the competition Chris,

My pleasure :)

I’ve seen your note re: wanting a print. Let me know which one - there are a few different ones on the site.

Thanks

Chris 

1 hour ago, Mr. Tom said:

Yeah that's the one - wouldn't want to put you out though mate, i did use your discount code already. :rolleyes:

Certainly wasn't grumbling at you, hope that was obvious...not your fault in the slightest!

Fingers crossed it's salvageable, got it weighted down for the time being. Just reckon it'd be worth scribbling a big fat DO NOT BEND on the outside of the bag if people are ordering a couple of things together.

Great service anyway, and REALLY nice products - will definitely be using you guys again and recommend to others.

Glad you like it all.

If you don’t manage to salvage it let me know and I’ll get another one out to you. 

Chris