ASK THE CHAIRMAN - PART 8 corporate hospitality

10 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Kean, Venancio, Pudil, Matias, Nuihu, Boyd, Abdi, Jones, Winnall - why have players if they don't play

Then loan Dawson and Hirst as any first team football will increase what we get for him in tribunal 

This i based on players who don't play maybe keep Jones but when you have Lee/Hutch/Butterfield/Bannan he is not needed

Leaving

Keeper - Westwood/ Wildsmith

Full backs - Hunt/Palmer/Fox/Reach

Centre backs Lees/Loovens/Aken

Left wing Reach/Fessi

Right Wing Wallace

Central midfield Lees, Hutch, Bannan, Butterfield

Strikers Hooper. Rhodes, Joao, Fletcher

Still plenty of depth but but maybe anywhere from £100,000 to 200,000 off the wage bill not including fees or loan fees and when you look who has played this season so far other than a few games for Pudil and Jones none have featured.

What about injuries?

Not out of the realms of possibilty. Esepcially with us!

Three centre backs?  We've just spent 2 years and viewed (apprarently) over 200 players to get them signed on. 

With Loovens' age and previous. We couldn't afford to have less.

I wouldn't let Pudil go either. He gives cover at left back and centre half.

I'm looking at your squad there and if Wallace got injured ...we'd be in trouble...no right winger. Possibly Fernando. Though he'd be needed on the left if anything happened to Fox or Reach...

Same with centre midfield. Considering Hutchinson and Lee aren't currently unfit.... That's two. Bannan and Butterfield. What happens if either of those two get unjured?

All starts looking very, very thing on the ground...

17 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Kean, Venancio, Pudil, Matias, Nuihu, Boyd, Abdi, Jones, Winnall - why have players if they don't play

Then loan Dawson and Hirst as any first team football will increase what we get for him in tribunal 

This i based on players who don't play maybe keep Jones but when you have Lee/Hutch/Butterfield/Bannan he is not needed

Leaving

Keeper - Westwood/ Wildsmith

Full backs - Hunt/Palmer/Fox/Reach

Centre backs Lees/Loovens/Aken

Left wing Reach/Fessi

Right Wing Wallace

Central midfield Lees, Hutch, Bannan, Butterfield

Strikers Hooper. Rhodes, Joao, Fletcher

Still plenty of depth but but maybe anywhere from £100,000 to 200,000 off the wage bill not including fees or loan fees and when you look who has played this season so far other than a few games for Pudil and Jones none have featured.

**** it. Let's run with an 11 man squad and play goalie wag if required. 

3 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Pretty sure this room fella used to have another name previously.  Either that or the other bloke has a twin who got an exact equal share of the cockwomble gene.

Its the first room I ever sat in at work all the good play on word like

Owlszat, Norfork & Chance and a few others were gone I am a Sheffield 6 bloke born and bred but thats gone also. I put the first think i thought off (which in hindsight was crap), I have never used another name on here mate so I must have a twin I wonder if he looks like Brad Pitt as well..........

4 hours ago, room0035 said:

Its not made up but because its not your sheltered, rose tinted view then I am wrong.

I hate to break it to you but not everything people tell you is true, DC and the club don't value us they see is as a customer to milk for whatever they can. If you think he is here for any other than profit you are living in a dream world.

I won't drop names on here as that's not what I would do, but yes I do know people at the club, I also work with friends who are related to playing staff both first and youth and yes my company used to have a corporate box but no longer. But if you wish to call this all lies i really don't care.  

Welll at least you don't come across as bitter n twisted not like some people who

have had their nose put out of joint. lol

4 hours ago, room0035 said:

If you think he is here for any other than profit you are living in a dream world.

Agree,

Isn't all businessmen in it for a profit? 

If i took over Bangkok Albion, i wouldn't be going there for sentiment reasons. I'm going there to invest and get a ROI by propelling the club forward.

Chansiri isn't here for sentiment, Mandaric wasn't here for sentiment.

They are here to make a profit for themselves - no problem with that good luck to them, they took a leap not many would.

On 11/14/2017 at 20:44, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

I would like to ask Mr Chansiri why at no point he has addressed why he reneged on signed contracts.

I would suggest that this is THE major reason why box holders did not renew.

Can I ask you; did you submit that question to Mr Chansiri? If yes, it's a shame he hasn't addressed that in his response. If the answers is No, it's a shame the chairman hasn't provided fans an opportunity to submit questions that he would then answer publically.

Oh wait.....

1 minute ago, Chilli said:

Can I ask you; did you submit that question to Mr Chansiri? If yes, it's a shame he hasn't addressed that in his response. If the answers is No, it's a shame the chairman hasn't provided fans an opportunity to submit questions that he would then answer publically.

Oh wait.....

The club were formally asked this question at the time. If they wouldn’t answer then privately, I think it unlikely they would answer to the whole World - don’t you?

Whilst I don't agree with a few approaches the new owner has taken on pricing across some aspects of commercial activity, ticketing being the main one, I do applaud the initiative of this open Q&A. Sentiment aside and ignoring my cynicism (and previous post which I stand by), I do applaud DC's initiatives toward fan engagement. It is not perfect by a long chalk imho but at least he does actually make the effort - businessman or otherwise.

I do think it takes time to grow the emotional/spiritual bond to something like football club especially when its a financial investment. Hopefully, this is part of that for DC. Hes certainly trying even if there is a lot of gloss over certain issues, not all of it is tokenism but a lot is. In the main hes never going to 'open book' with lots pf aspects of the ins and outs of club finances and the reasons for some activities,  don't see any football club owners do this so why should DC be any different?

19 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

The club were formally asked this question at the time. If they wouldn’t answer then privately, I think it unlikely they would answer to the whole World - don’t you?

I dont know, but its all semantics if you or anybody else didnt submit the question this time around. If you did , and he hasn't answered it, then as I said above, its unfortunate. 

Otherwise I'll not make assumptions.

48 minutes ago, Chilli said:

Can I ask you; did you submit that question to Mr Chansiri? 

45 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

35 minutes ago, markowl said:

So that's a no then 

:columbo: