Reading away

36 minutes ago, Sam779 said:

We should have some left, although a convincing victory tomorrow and another at Ipswich should spark some more interest.

Always been POTG there from memory but think it’s a significant price hike.

Only took 2,300 last year and the fixture was only 2 weeks later than this year.

I'm going to Ipswich on Wednesday but there's a chance I could be working Saturday.

let us know if tickets become limited & I'll have to sort something :duntmatter:

11 hours ago, richowl said:

I'm going to Ipswich on Wednesday but there's a chance I could be working Saturday.

let us know if tickets become limited & I'll have to sort something :duntmatter:

Club just tweeted 300 left but I don’t know how many we’ve been given and what match we are on now.

1 hour ago, Sam779 said:

Think you’ll be fine mate.  We can 700 more after this current batch sells which I’m doubting it will now.

Bang on.

looks like I'm good to go anyway  so going to pop in for tickets before setting off for Ipswich.

12 minutes ago, richowl said:

Bang on.

looks like I'm good to go anyway  so going to pop in for tickets before setting off for Ipswich.

1,100 sold for Ipswich which is a surprise.  Annoyingly I’m going to Ipswich from Oxford but to Reading from home near Nottingham.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, j17tjp said:

Not sure if this will affect many traveling to Reading, but they’re shutting M4 J13-J12 tomorrow 

https://www.newburytoday.co.uk/news/news/22913/overnight-closures-for-m4-this-weekend.html?refresh_ce

Definitely don’t bother with the A34 route and go the way I suggested instead (M40 down to High Wycombe and utilise the A404M). 

46 minutes ago, Sam779 said:

Definitely don’t bother with the A34 route and go the way I suggested instead (M40 down to High Wycombe and utilise the A404M). 

That's the route I am doing.

I will have a Wednesday scarf in the back window, feel free to wave and swear at my passengers. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

So, anyone know of any decent car parks nearby?

Park and Ride just off A33 south of M4 - drops off and picks up at bottom of slope leading up to away end. Less than five minutes on bus.

1 hour ago, Spondon Owl said:

Ever parked off Acre Road?

Nope, honestly Park & Ride (a33 one) is best bet for a quick exit. Even if you found somewhere on Acre Road, it would take a lot longer to get out. The bus gets its own lane going over the M4.

14 minutes ago, FAT OWL said:

Nope, honestly Park & Ride (a33 one) is best bet for a quick exit. Even if you found somewhere on Acre Road, it would take a lot longer to get out. The bus gets its own lane going over the M4.

Cheers for the advice! Let's hope we get three points....

Edited by Spondon Owl
bobbar phone