Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Reading have a park & ride on match days. 

Think it's about £3

takes you right to stadium & drops back off at final whistle.

 

..... how many have we sold so far ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, j17tjp said:

Reading have a park & ride on match days. 

Think it's about £3

takes you right to stadium & drops back off at final whistle.

 

..... how many have we sold so far ?

 

Almost 3,000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/11/2017 at 20:09, Sam779 said:

 

Almost 3,000

I won't know till Thursday/Friday next week if I can make it....

 

reckon we'll have some left? Maybe some for POTG if needed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, richowl said:

I won't know till Thursday/Friday next week if I can make it....

 

reckon we'll have some left? Maybe some for POTG if needed?

 

We should have some left, although a convincing victory tomorrow and another at Ipswich should spark some more interest.

 

Always been POTG there from memory but think it’s a significant price hike.

 

Only took 2,300 last year and the fixture was only 2 weeks later than this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Sam779 said:

 

We should have some left, although a convincing victory tomorrow and another at Ipswich should spark some more interest.

 

Always been POTG there from memory but think it’s a significant price hike.

 

Only took 2,300 last year and the fixture was only 2 weeks later than this year.

I'm going to Ipswich on Wednesday but there's a chance I could be working Saturday.

 

let us know if tickets become limited & I'll have to sort something :duntmatter:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, richowl said:

I'm going to Ipswich on Wednesday but there's a chance I could be working Saturday.

 

let us know if tickets become limited & I'll have to sort something :duntmatter:

 

Club just tweeted 300 left but I don’t know how many we’ve been given and what match we are on now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×