Sheffield Wednesday fan banned for life for racism

The first time I ever heard that word was when I was about 9 or 10 years old.
And it was a Pakistani girl that said it . 
She arrived at our house one day (Her father and mine were pals) and while the adults were chatting and we were running around she just came out with it. 
"My parents want me to marry a Paki." 

Funny how somethings stay with you. 

Yet I couldn't even remember what day it was this morning. 

Edited by Lord Snooty

Just now, Costello 77 said:

Owlstalk is the model for equality.

Very few know what each other looks like .....

EVERYONE is slagged..slated.. libeled and generally dissed.

FFS.

Yep..Its strange isn't it...

I don't particularly mind folk being abusive or offensive...I know I can be a total c.oont at times, so fully expect to get it back and never take umbrage, So I don't expect others to.

I even plus posters who have negged me, cos I agree with what they have posted...I always try and read the post first, before looking at who posted it.

What you have to realise, I suppose is..That you don't know the person you are answering on here, and you can cause real offense by being blase about it..I know I have done it...

Thats why I try and only enter into abusive stuff with such as  Steveger for instance..He's a Protestant, I'm a Catholic, and we have had some right laughs with psuedo bigotted stuff..While Steveger takes it in good part and gives it some back..you will ALWAYS find some bugger taking offense on behalf of one or the other of us...Thats what I find the most annoying thing on here...

The mock outrage at summat you don't REALLY give a flying f.ook about...

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Yep..Its strange isn't it...

I don't particularly mind folk being abusive or offensive...I know I can be a total c.oont at times, so fully expect to get it back and never take umbrage, So I don't expect others to.

I even plus posters who have negged me, cos I agree with what they have posted...I always try and read the post first, before looking at who posted it.

What you have to realise, I suppose is..That you don't know the person you are answering on here, and you can cause real offense by being blase about it..I know I have done it...

Thats why I try and only enter into abusive stuff with such as  Steveger for instance..He's a Protestant, I'm a Catholic, and we have had some right laughs with psuedo bigotted stuff..While Steveger takes it in good part and gives it some back..you will ALWAYS find some bugger taking offense on behalf of one or the other of us...Thats what I find the most annoying thing on here...

WTF:

6 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

In war of the worlds and Battlestar Galactica nobody worried about race.. ethnicity or who had the biggest ray gun.

It was all about motivation and mashing other planets up.

Let's get back to when things were simple....... FFS.

yer daft Alienist..................

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

In war of the worlds and Battlestar Galactica nobody worried about race.. ethnicity or who had the biggest ray gun.

It was all about motivation and mashing other planets up.

Let's get back to when things were simple....... FFS.

Kirk led the way, and had the biggest phaser if that's any help?

article-2355854-1AA2D42C000005DC-404_634

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

Just because you don’t give a bobbar about racism doesn’t mean other people don’t. I feel now I could take an Asian friend to a match because THAT song has disappeared - or I thought it had.  Exposing them to that would be horrendous.