Sheffield Wednesday fan banned for life for racism

On 11/13/2017 at 12:30, Donny El said:

Used to get sung quite regularly at Hillsborough but that was 20 plus years ago 

it was a word that was used in normal every day life back in the 80/90s 

you definitely can't sing it on a train full of people in 2017 & be surprised to get a knock on the door

49 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

Get a grip mate

He's messed up & is paying the price by not been able to watch SWFC for rest of his life & so will the criminal record too, a prison sentence though? 

Sorry mate I should have clarified ‘He should have gone down- the pub’ I agree he’s paying the price not being able to watch the games. That will hurt him more than most things. Just loved rubbing ‘robowl’ up the wrong way though.

Bring on Bristol on Saturday and let’s hope for a good win.

1 hour ago, gypsyowl said:

it was a word that was used in normal every day life back in the 80/90s 

you definitely can't sing it on a train full of people in 2017 & be surprised to get a knock on the door

Not condoning it at all . was responding to a poster who said they have not heard it sung at Hillsborough. Just pointing out that no set of fans are angels  

"I'd rather be a Paki than a Blade"

"Die Die Piggy Piggy Die"

"You dirty norvern Mankey"

"We can see you holding hands"

All unfunny, all uneducated...and honestly it simply says something more  about the sheep bleating 'em out than it does about 

"Oooh I'm so worried about taking "Me Asian friend to Hillsborough just because..."

I would expect an asian bloke to hear "I'd rather be a Paki than a Blade"..The same way a Blades fan would react to "Die Die Piggy Piggy Die"...

Uneducated f.ookin' yobs having a sing song..

Ive been to Millwall I reckon more times than most on here...."You dirty Norvern Mankey?..not f.ookin' bothered me in the slightest

The worst song in that list is the one our lot sing.."Die die piggy"..Its totally obnoxious...does it carry a life ban?..Don't believe it does....

Owls fans sing that at folk from their own city..Folk who by the way..stood in an impeccable minutes silence and held a banner with R.I.P upon it after those poor Owls lads were killed in that car crash after the Coventry game...They stood, respectful...thousands of them...and WE still sing "Die die piggy piggy die"..

and no f.ooker takes us to task on here.

.I abhor that "We hate Wednesday " flag the Blades trot out...F.ookin' "Hate"..They don't know the meaning of the word...

Football fans sometimes chant sh *t they either don't mean, or understand...

Life ban?.....

or f.ookin' educate

Which do you think would serve us best in the future?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

All unfunny, all uneducated...and honestly it simply says something more  about the sheep bleating 'em out than it does about 

"Oooh I'm so worried about taking "Me Asian friend to Hillsborough just because..."

I would expect an asian bloke to hear "I'd rather be a Paki than a Blade"..The same way a Blades fan would react to "Die Die Piggy Piggy Die"...

Ive been to Millwall I reckon more times than most on here...."You dirty Norvern Mankey?..not f.ookin' bothered me in the slightest

The worst song in that list is the one our lot sing.."Die die piggy"..Its totally obnoxious...does it carry a life ban?..Don't believe it does....

Owls fans sing that at folk from their own city..Folk who by the way..stood in an impeccable minutes silence and held a banner with R.I.P upon it after those poor Owls lads were killed in that car crash after the Coventry game...They stood, respectful...thousands of them...and WE still sing "Die die piggy piggy die"..

.I abhor that "We hate Wednesday " flag the Blades trot out...F.ookin' "Hate"..They don't know the meaning of the word...

Life ban?.....

or f.ookin' educate

That’s the problem that we have in prisons these days, we lock folk up and they come out just as bad or sometimes worse. It’s not just punishment but rehabilitation, however the latter isn’t happening and the same thing is happening in this situation. 

14 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Life ban?.....

or f.ookin' educate

Where do you stand on freedom of expression?

5 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

That’s the problem that we have in prisons these days, we lock folk up and they come out just as bad or sometimes worse. It’s not just punishment but rehabilitation, however the latter isn’t happening and the same thing is happening in this situation. 

The former isn't happening mate..You see the the thread about the glassing incident in the Globe...No jail time..For shoving a glass in some f.ookers face, simply because he supports a different football team?

Its total f.ookwhittery

Bloke on a train, drunk, sings a politically incorrect song...Life Ban...John Terry..actually calles someone  a "F.ookin' black c..onnt"...4 game ban...still plays for England after?...f.ookin' ludicrous.

If racism is a crime..have a fit and just punishment for it, that carries the same sentence...for every f.ooker

6 minutes ago, Watson said:

Where do you stand on freedom of expression?

Freedom of expression is simply the right to express an opinion isn't it?

Its a bit of a problem if you took it to court....The bloke singing 

"I'd rather be a Paki than a Blade"..could in all honesty plead..."Well I actually would .."Rather be a Paki than a Blade"...so I thought i'd sing about it.

.Where do you go....?

"I'd rather be a hammer than a nail"..Of you f,ookin' go yer honour...

Its racist...I know it is, You know it is..but the law?..."ooooh ...good point"

So your question "Where do you stand on freedom of expression"..means f.ook all does it?