Happy Birthday Howard!

1 hour ago, steveger said:

Mr Sheffield Wednesday himself, what a fantastic human being...

Said about many people, but he is a SWFC LEGEND who always has the clubs best interests at heart.

He shouldn't have to put with some of Knobheads talking bobbar to him on there.

He had the balls to go out and talk to them, the few idiots should have the respect to listen to him even if they disagreed with what he was saying.

Happy Birthday Howard and thanks for some wonderful memories.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, OWL1969 said:

Said about many people, but he is a SWFC LEGEND who always has the clubs best interests at heart.

He shouldn't have to put with some of Knobheads talking bobbar to him on there.

He had the balls to go out and talk to them, the few idiots should have the respect to listen to him even if they disagreed with what he was saying.

Happy Birthday Howard and thanks for some wonderful memories.

Bang On mate

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Wing backs.... before wingbacks!

Indeed and Zico was simply brilliant at it wasn't he. Great player and a great side. That victory at Anfield. When no side ever won at Anfield. Ever! We were a bit good then

4 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

Indeed and Zico was simply brilliant at it wasn't he. Great player and a great side. That victory at Anfield. When no side ever won at Anfield. Ever! We were a bit good then

As I was saying the Simon Coleman thread -which turned into a Francis thread - team spirit and carachter.... as important as ability in a team sport.

13 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

As I was saying the Simon Coleman thread -which turned into a Francis thread - team spirit and carachter.... as important as ability in a team sport.

I'm still waiting in anticipation for your Pleat installment. The Francis one was very astute