Daily Mail's Matt Barlow - SWFC's Hirst Snub

Just now, TrickyTrev said:

A very one sided article, nothing in there we don’t already know. Probably trying to fill newspaper space on the international break.

"talks with chairman Dejphon Chansiri stalled upon a disagreement about where he might spend this season."

Did you already know that?

Guest mrbluesky
1 minute ago, Geoffrey said:

"Well known" in that one was a prominent member of Wednesdayite and the other tweets regurlarly from the academy.

Do you ever wonder why they're so annoyed with the club or are you happy just trying to get up to 13000 posts?

Bloody hell ‘Wednesdayite’ as well!!! It must be true!!!

13000? God that many, it saddens me that I’ve posted so much sheerite,It takes a lot of effort to post 13000 sheeeite posts I’ll tell thi!

I think the Tammy Abraham route should be one Hirst and the club should be looking to follow. Drop down a division from your parent club for a season and go from there. 

Suggesting Hirst could have played a part in the last four months of last season is frankly a nonsense - never going to happen in the position we were in.

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

The bit about United makes me laugh.

No denying the fact that they’ve produced a lot of talent in recent times...but every single one has been snapped up by a Premier League club and Brooks will eventually move on too. 

Snapped up after they gave them experience at first team level. 

1 hour ago, bladeshater said:

A shocking piece of journalism but I do have it from a decent source young george will move abroad making sure we will not receive a fee .

This is a well known tactic, usually followed by a quick transfer back to England at the earliest opportunity. 

Just now, Owls2k said:

This is a well known tactic, usually followed by a quick transfer back to England at the earliest opportunity. 

Remember Lee Chapman pulling this trick on us for a month or so, then going to Notts Forest for nowt.

1 hour ago, bladeshater said:

A shocking piece of journalism but I do have it from a decent source young george will move abroad making sure we will not receive a fee .

I think a lot of young English Players will end up going abroad as there’s more chance of breaking through into sides over there than here particularly in Germany and Holland.

It really is a crap situation, whoever is at fault the fact is we look set to lose one of our brightest prospects for many a year, one I think we will regret. Agents are tw@ts but I wish we could find a way to sort it all out. Lock them all in a room and thrash it out. 

Edited by WalthamOwl