The old club shop

I seem to remember it was a shed under the old south stand, next to the ticket collection stalls. Tiny it was. 

Anyway I’d be interested in memories of the old shop and the kind of things people bought? Rattles and scarves I would imagine, maybe some badges. 

F37D8D5C-8B55-476D-BB17-D5F31914F293.jpeg

• Like 1

I bought a couple of self adhesive Owls rosettes from there in the mid 70's, stuck one on my bedroom window, and the other on the back of my Mum;s mini.  2 weeks later Paul Carrack appeared on Top of the Pops with Ace and had the same rosette on his guitar.  true story, if not that interesting!

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

beauty ...always seemed to have adequate stock as well somehow - i remember going to wembley '93 wearing almost the entire club shop lol

Does anyone remember the american footy style jacket we had back then? they did it in blue and black with kind of leather on the shoulders. had one at school it was the dogs bloody b 0 ll 0 cks 

37 minutes ago, woodys said:

beauty ...always seemed to have adequate stock as well somehow - i remember going to wembley '93 wearing almost the entire club shop lol

Does anyone remember the american footy style jacket we had back then? they did it in blue and black with kind of leather on the shoulders. had one at school it was the dogs bloody b 0 ll 0 cks 

In the 70's I used to look like a xmas tree when going to the match

• Haha 1