FAKE OWLSTAKERS!!!

Guest We Shall Overcome

13 minutes ago, wilfsmith said:

Ah I see. His subtlety was lost on me.:biggrin:

No it wasnt Wilf 

Thread is a waste of Keyboard time ...

However Alternative Commentary thread there's another thing.....

lolstill laughing 24 hours later 

(Imagining C Samba adorned with lights and trimmings and my dog cocking his leg against him )

5 minutes ago, edwinowl said:

Don't agree with the post but I agree that we will revert to type, that's why we are so inconsistent and I don't see that changing

Aston Villa away. probably the toughest away opponent of the season.

First Half...  how revert to type was that..

lol

Guest Copthorneowl
45 minutes ago, clampyowl said:

i have to agree with the thread, he will revert to type, he does it time and time again, will we go up with Carlos in charge, i don't think so, really really hope im wrong, but let's not forget the millwall game could easily of ended a draw, let's hope Saturdays approach continues and we attack and use the players we have

Yes and the Barnsley draw could easily have ended a win. 

Guest Copthorneowl
3 minutes ago, clampyowl said:

true, as is the nature of the league, which is why peoples opinions of Carlos shouldn't vary from game to game

They certainly shouldn't and don't with me.

1 hour ago, clampyowl said:

i have to agree with the thread, he will revert to type, he does it time and time again, will we go up with Carlos in charge, i don't think so, really really hope im wrong, but let's not forget the millwall game could easily of ended a draw, let's hope Saturdays approach continues and we attack and use the players we have

Coulda woulda shoulda.

33 minutes ago, clampyowl said:

true, as is the nature of the league, which is why peoples opinions of Carlos shouldn't vary from game to game

I'll simply say good win against one of the best teams in the division on Saturday. I actually had an thoughts we may sneak a 0-1 victory like against Newcastle last season, but. Just because we've won 2 on the bounce, still doesn't change my thoughts on carlos,ive confidence well finish top 6 again, but not top 2 automatic and once again go out in the playoffs.Carlos is a  Top six coach and will no doubt do that for the third year running , but not capable of taking us to the next level and getting us promoted. 

I take a long term view of the last few seasons since CC has been Head Coach.  Whilst parts of his first season were very entertaining, the vast majority of the two and one third seasons since then have been fairly dull, with few matches which could really and truly be described as entertaining (despite the Chairman's promise that this was his objective).

The last two wins have not changed my opinion, nor did the run of defeats.  CC will not get this team promoted and I remain of the opinion that it will take someone else to come in and get the best out of this squad and in the end win promotion.  I won't offer an opinion as to who that new Head Coach should be, as in my opinion, there are no real stand-out candidates currently out of work.  Those in favour of CC staying in post might ask why he shouldn't stay in the light of there being no outstanding candidates to replace him.  A valid point at the present time, but the managerial merry-go-round will continue and some time along the way, maybe an outstanding candidate will become available.  Who knows in this crazy game??

2 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

Can't we ban this tedious troll ?

Just because somebody has a strong opinion that's different to you doesn't make them a troll. I can understand elements of what's being said and just hope he doesn't start reverting back to type or swapping the team around unnecessarily. 

In my view he goes if we don’t go up anyway. I’ve doubts about us under him when it comes to the crunch games.

If we are off course for a shot this year and a replacement becomes available then I think a change is wise.

If he keeps us in the hunt then he should be allowed to see if he can finish the job. Unless an outstanding candidate wanted the job.

2 hours ago, ZIMMY said:

You take being 'Fake' to a new level ,we draw against Barnsley and 90% want Carvalhal out yet win 2 and its the other way round.

What will happen when we lose 2again?.Well my opinion will not change even after a very good performance, and the reason, we have been seeing performances like that on and off for nearly 3seasons, and we are still in this League, mark my words the 'Negative Tactics' will return,they did partly on Saturday when he brought on  Palmer when we had Abdi in the bench,luckily his Atrocious Miss did not cost us. Carvalhal has no 'Bottle' that's why he does it and will keep doing it until the Chairman says 'Enough's Enough'.    

You should get a new keyboard.The   spacebarand ,Shiftbutton ,areKnackeredoNyours., ?.

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Oh it was 

Yeah, but I think it's a product of his overzealousness, seems ever so keen to impress. Tbh, I've been quite impressed with Palmer of late, his crossing and positioning, only a matter of time before he bags one.