FAKE OWLSTAKERS!!!

Guest We Shall Overcome

Guest We Shall Overcome

You take being 'Fake' to a new level ,we draw against Barnsley and 90% want Carvalhal out yet win 2 and its the other way round.

What will happen when we lose 2again?.Well my opinion will not change even after a very good performance, and the reason, we have been seeing performances like that on and off for nearly 3seasons, and we are still in this League, mark my words the 'Negative Tactics' will return,they did partly on Saturday when he brought on  Palmer when we had Abdi in the bench,luckily his Atrocious Miss did not cost us. Carvalhal has no 'Bottle' that's why he does it and will keep doing it until the Chairman says 'Enough's Enough'.    

Well you win best ignorant rant of the day.  i could go into a long winded response, but there would just be no point would there?  Just have to settle for a neg.

• Haha 2

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

19 minutes ago, ZIMMY said:

You take being 'Fake' to a new level ,we draw against Barnsley and 90% want Carvalhal out yet win 2 and its the other way round.

What will happen when we lose 2again?.Well my opinion will not change even after a very good performance, and the reason, we have been seeing performances like that on and off for nearly 3seasons, and we are still in this League, mark my words the 'Negative Tactics' will return,they did partly on Saturday when he brought on  Palmer when we had Abdi in the bench,luckily his Atrocious Miss did not cost us. Carvalhal has no 'Bottle' that's why he does it and will keep doing it until the Chairman says 'Enough's Enough'.    

So we are 2-0 up to a very good team unbeaten at home all season. 

Wallace has just been booked and he gets brought off for Palmer. So we have double banks of full backs to protect what is probably our most vulnerable area.

Sorry but I fail to see how that is anything other then good management.

i have to agree with the thread, he will revert to type, he does it time and time again, will we go up with Carlos in charge, i don't think so, really really hope im wrong, but let's not forget the millwall game could easily of ended a draw, let's hope Saturdays approach continues and we attack and use the players we have

1 minute ago, wilfsmith said:

What are Owlstakers? Are they people who take owls or people or someone who puts an owl on a stake. Either way, it's not anything I'd want to discuss further on here.

He did say we are fake, so Owlstakers are indeed not bona fide Owlstalkers :ph34r:

Am I a fake Owlstalker? 10 years on here, look at the number of posts, but as regular à viewer as anyone. 

Anyone is entitled to a view, whether it's sheet or not. 

As for Carlos? He's done a great job, but....... 

How many fans ask for consistency. Maybe, just maybe, he deserves some more time. 

1 hour ago, ZIMMY said:

And you're not fake, right? Who will vouch for you?