I was just having a nosey on Villatalk...

Obviously in the interest of fairness he will be complaining to the f.a. when villa have twenty four hours rest over an opponent . In that case the reason the dark side beat us is that they had five years more rest out of the championship than us , grrrr so unfair :picnic:

• Haha 7

Tell you what, the more I watch Terry’s injury incident, the luckier he seems to not have got a red for it. HORRIBLE tackle, way off balance and already falling over, goes flying in studs up and hurts himself catching Fox’s boot. Fox had his foot a few inches off the ground so it just got knocked out the way; if it’d been planted on the floor that could’ve been horrific. No sympathy at all, uncontrolled and completely reckless.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LJH1867OWLS said:

and I've seen the best post of the night! :nuhiu:

"Like I have always said someone high up is against us. They show us in the away games hoping we lose then they have us play Sunday, Wednesday and bloody today. Both our opponents Preston and Sheffield Wednesday had 24hrs rest on.us. It's actual disgrace. This game should have been played tomorrow."  - Demitri C

surely we'd of still had 24 hours on them even if we played tomorrow! lol 

And we had an extra hour rest over them when the clocks went back last weekend.

• Haha 9

4 hours ago, Mr. Tom said:

Tell you what, the more I watch Terry’s injury incident, the luckier he seems to not have got a red for it. HORRIBLE tackle, way off balance and already falling over, goes flying in studs up and hurts himself catching Fox’s boot. Fox had his foot a few inches off the ground so it just got knocked out the way; if it’d been planted on the floor that could’ve been horrific. No sympathy at all, uncontrolled and completely reckless.

Swings and roundabouts pal, we biatch when the refs shyte but need to understand it really does even out over the season

Edited by OzOwl

2 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

To be fair to them the ref was absolutely awful. We got so many, if not all, the 50/50 decisions. 

Agree, and even though it was handball some refs would have allowed their goal for sure .

Saying that Terry should have been sent off 

On their match thread, quite a few of them were bleating that Hooper fouled Terry in the build up to Reach's scorcher. Watching it back, it's clear that Terry was pushing Hooper in the chest.

Hooper being the immovable object that he is, Terry ended up on his arse. Comedy gold lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

Bit like on here after a defeat.

Had to check the link had actually taken me to a Villa page and not an owlstalk one. Goes to show all fans are the same - never happy!

Interesting that Villa fans don't seem to have a good word to say about Bruce. Plenty on here being saying we should have brought him in. Based on this season and last I wouldn't be rushing to make a swap.