Jack Hunt

Had some stick from some posters on here recently, wonder if you were there today, excellent. If you think I am wrong , how about this taken from a Villa forum .

Oh and that right back had Adomah in his pocket, I’d imagine Albert has only just got out! Dear oh dear.

Well done Jack keep it up.

6 minutes ago, nethertonowl said:

Had some stick from some posters on here recently, wonder if you were there today, excellent. If you think I am wrong , how about this taken from a Villa forum .

Oh and that right back had Adomah in his pocket, I’d imagine Albert has only just got out! Dear oh dear.

Well done Jack keep it up.

honestly, between people slagging off reach, rhodes, fletcher, wallace, van aken, I honestly think I missed the ones slagging off Hunt lol

I have been very critical of Hunt going forward and his final ball but I think today he played a more mature game and concentrated on the basics instead of bombing forward at every opportunity and leaving massive holes behind him I thought it was very effective with Liam in front of him 

Guest Bagarri

Yep, solid season. Unfortunately, he had a nightmare against United but, as with many others, gets too much stick - we always find a scape goat.

20 minutes ago, legendaryswan said:

Hes having a good season thus far,hes performed consistently all season for me.

I did think today he could have done more to prevent that big lump scoring for villa though

I thought Loovens or Lees should have cut out the cross before it got anywhere near Hunt.

Guest Grez Bez

He's a very good player who gets picked out because of the way we play.

Everything come down the right; he has loads of the ball and nobody can make every cross perfect

Guest Kagoshimaowl
44 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

I have been very critical of Hunt going forward and his final ball but I think today he played a more mature game and concentrated on the basics instead of bombing forward at every opportunity and leaving massive holes behind him I thought it was very effective with Liam in front of him 

Defensively yes but Palmer is like a deer in headlights when he reaches the opposing area.  Actually a bit embarrassing