F.A.O John Terry

11 minutes ago, cross owl said:

I'd hate to have anyone like roy Keane anywhere near our side , stain of a player who only had one string to his bow and if he wasn't playing for man u , who refs turned a blind eye to , would have spent most of his career in the stands after being red carded yet again , loads of players could look like Ronaldo if oppisition players didn't come anywhere near them for fear of retribution normally associated with muggers . I dislike Terry I absolutely despise Keane . 

I didn't say I wanted someone like Keane. You said he was talentless, I said I would like someone with his lack of talent. Love him or hate him, he was a very very good player.

47 minutes ago, londonowl said:

I didn't say I wanted someone like Keane. You said he was talentless, I said I would like someone with his lack of talent. Love him or hate him, he was a very very good player.

I didnt mean that you did . I just don't think he was that good . In any other team he wouldnt be seen as having much talent at all . He was surrounded by talent in that squad , had a manager that refs were afraid to upset and was just a thug running around gobbing off at refs , his own players and opponents . He was just an on field extension of fergies gob and offered little talent just attitude and one of the most vile individuals to set foot on a pitch . The late great cloughie had the best idea by punching him in the mouth . I dont have a cloughie smilie so i will go with this lol

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, cross owl said:

I'd hate to have anyone like roy Keane anywhere near our side , stain of a player who only had one string to his bow and if he wasn't playing for man u , who refs turned a blind eye to , would have spent most of his career in the stands after being red carded yet again , loads of players could look like Ronaldo if oppisition players didn't come anywhere near them for fear of retribution normally associated with muggers . I dislike Terry I absolutely despise Keane . 

It's best to get it off your chest.

6 minutes ago, Twaddle said:

Fox is a very lucky boy to have avoided that.

Normally I would not wish any player to get an injury but because of that attempt in John Terry's case I will make an exception - good.

John Terry a.jpg

John Terry.jpg

He's done that because hooper has pushed him over like a girl.

FFS.

12 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Was the guard of honour last season really his idea? 

Well he is/was a

“captain, leader, legend”.... :duntmatter:

Totally  bought into his own invincibility at Chelsea and revelled in it ... grade a cvunt. Always remember what Craig Bellamy said when interviewed on Sky after Chelsea had played at Liverpool about Wayne Bridge’s wife news that was flying about ... “Everyone in football knows what John Terrys like” - says it all, from Craig Bellamy ! 

I’ve Always Despised him. Terrible tackle on Saturday but coz it’s him, he won’t get any represpective punishment. 

23 minutes ago, MuddyFunkster said:

Clearly struggling with the fact he's injured!

IMG_0977.PNG

Has anybody tried walking on the beach on crutches, it's harder than dirk digglers shlong, bit of staging and look at poor old me going on there, absolute plumsack of a man