F.A.O John Terry

On 04/11/2017 at 21:20, sonofbert2 said:

Could  have been sent off if he'd not injured himself.  Shocking tackle from an absolute prizecunt of an individual.

someone who has elevated themselves beyond being worthy of just being refered to as a regular cúnt, to that of being worthy of earning an award, or medal, due to their extended concentration or consistency of cúntishness. 

Eg. my boss is a walking talking arsehole, a prize cúnt

lol
  • Haha 3

He's just the sort of grade a ar5e hole that just thought he could walk into the championship and have all the oppo strikers in his pocket and be glad that he has graced us with his presence , whilst no refs or pundits daring to treat the stain on humanity the way they do everyone else . There's only two players ever I wanted to have injuries, one is this t1t and the other the total stain that is roy keane , another seventies Leeds throwback who got away with being a talentless thug because they were afraid of upsetting the bright red Scottish one . 

4 minutes ago, cross owl said:

He's just the sort of grade a ar5e hole that just thought he could walk into the championship and have all the oppo strikers in his pocket and be glad that he has graced us with his presence , whilst no refs or pundits daring to treat the stain on humanity the way they do everyone else . There's only two players ever I wanted to have injuries, one is this t1t and the other the total stain that is roy keane , another seventies Leeds throwback who got away with being a talentless thug because they were afraid of upsetting the bright red Scottish one . 

roy keane played for leeds and was Scottish ?,,,,,you just back from the pub mate ?

On 04/11/2017 at 21:20, crookesowl said:

He was lucky not to get sent off for that challenge on Wallace. Missed the ball and took Wallace’s foot in full studs up style.

On 04/11/2017 at 21:20, sonofbert2 said:

Could  have been sent off if he'd not injured himself.  Shocking tackle from an absolute prizecunt of an individual.

On 05/11/2017 at 15:14, Costello 77 said:

What was he trying to achieve with that lunge on fox?

No, it appears that we have all got it wrong!

According to reporter John Wragg in today's Daily Mirror :-  "A Wednesday player jumped and landed on

Terry's foot, leaving him in agony."WTF:.

You just couldn't make it up, could you.

Well maybe you couldn't but John Wragg could.lol

Edited by oldtawnyowl
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, McRightSide said:

Don't have a problem with him personally.

Made the best of what he has

Made the best of what Wayne Bridge had as well. Can never have any respect for a man who repeatedly cheats on his wife and that's without taking into account the racism, assaults (alleged) etc.

Also, small sidenote, anyone who parks their car in a disabled space outside a restaurant and goes in to enjoy a bit of dinner safe in the knowledge that they can afford the fine is, in someone else's words (word), a prizecunt.

16 hours ago, cross owl said:

I wouldn't mind someone as talentless as Roy Keane in our midfield. I personally think Terry is overrated but Keane was 10 times the player he ever was.

29 minutes ago, londonowl said:

I wouldn't mind someone as talentless as Roy Keane in our midfield. I personally think Terry is overrated but Keane was 10 times the player he ever was.

I'd hate to have anyone like roy Keane anywhere near our side , stain of a player who only had one string to his bow and if he wasn't playing for man u , who refs turned a blind eye to , would have spent most of his career in the stands after being red carded yet again , loads of players could look like Ronaldo if oppisition players didn't come anywhere near them for fear of retribution normally associated with muggers . I dislike Terry I absolutely despise Keane .