F.A.O John Terry

1 hour ago, don'tCallMeOwlCallYo said:

Haha Jesus, don't hold back mate say what you really think lol

I really wasn't sitting on the fence there was I? lol Blame delayed trains at the end of a 9 1/2 hour round trip to Villa Park - may have been worth it, but I wasn't half knackered and grumpy by the end of it :laugh:

Edited by Groundhopping Owl
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Bad tackle, doubt he was aiming for a career ending injury like some planks on here are wishing on him. 

You're a troll and a bird brain.

I expect that if fox would have got a broken ankle from that collision...you'd be on here blaming Carlos.

Wankstain.

Ffs

• Haha 1

I admit I don't like JT and never have and whilst I still wouldn't wish injury on him, neither would i shed a tear for him.

I can't help thinking that he deserves his injury here though, as it appears to me very clearly that his studs were showing and that he lunged in well out of control, all but I do believe slightly off balance having slipped a little in fairness just prior to his lunge.

What has annoyed me here is that nobody on the Championship show on telly, or even on radio Sheffield during match commentary mentioned this at all, or even debated that he should potentially have been carded here. For me it was a clear red and the sympathy that  i have since heard that JT is now out of action with a potentially prolonged injury here, seems misplaced in the circumstances.

UTO

13 minutes ago, BDM4nil said:

I admit I don't like JT and never have and whilst I still wouldn't wish injury on him, neither would i shed a tear for him.

I can't help thinking that he deserves his injury here though, as it appears to me very clearly that his studs were showing and that he lunged in well out of control, all but I do believe slightly off balance having slipped a little in fairness just prior to his lunge.

What has annoyed me here is that nobody on the Championship show on telly, or even on radio Sheffield during match commentary mentioned this at all, or even debated that he should potentially have been carded here. For me it was a clear red and the sympathy that  i have since heard that JT is now out of action with a potentially prolonged injury here, seems misplaced in the circumstances.

UTO

I was watching it with a Russian commentary, and although I understand very little Russian, I could make out that they called him a horriblecunt and it was a fuckingshocking tackle.

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

The most overrated player in Premier League history

I'm afraid that's rubbish. Dog of a bloke, but outstanding centre half. 

The he most overrated player in Premier League history actually played today for Arsenal. His name is Ozil. 

5 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

You're a troll and a bird brain.

I expect that if fox would have got a broken ankle from that collision...you'd be on here blaming Carlos.

Wankstain.

Ffs

Why am I that? I’m not the one wishing career ending injuries on players...

P.s.  I’m not a Carlos hater 

<3:manager:<3

Edited by Big Ron's Sovereign

5 hours ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

He did, but folk wanting him to have a career ending injury is just messed up 

So it's alright for an oppo player to dive in on one of our lad's??

I wouldn't give a flyer if that over payed mockny never played again.

Same goes for you posting.

FFS.

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

So it's alright for an oppo player to dive in on one of our lad's??

I wouldn't give a flyer if that over payed mockny never played again.

Same goes for you posting.

FFS.

I didn’t say what he did was right but wishing a career ending injury on somebody is a bit OTT. IMO he was very lucky he didn’t get a straight red. 

Edited by Big Ron's Sovereign