Best XI since PL relegation.

This thread may have been done before so apologies if so. I just wondered what people’s best eleven Wednesday side is since we were relegated from the PL in 2000. 

Here’s mine:

Westwood

Buxton Lees Boughera Spurr

Antonio Whelan Lee Brunt

Forestieri Hooper

There are some good arguments for others though, Bullen, Bannan, Marshall etc 

What’s your best XI?

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

Are those including the likes of Pressman, Hinchcliffe and Walker basing that on their efforts post-relegation? 

My inclusion of Hinchcliffe is based purely on the basis that during our time outside the Premier League he was probably (ability wise) the best leftback to play at the club.

I’m not saying he was great but when you consider his only real competition is probably Spurr, Pudil or Fox, we haven’t been blessed with great players in that position.

Is it the international break already?

In all seriousness I'd go for.

GK.Westwood

RB. Hunt

CB. Loovens

CB. Lees

LB. Pudil

RW. Antonio

CM. Whelan

CM. Bannan

LW. Brunt

ST. Wickham

ST. Forestieri

Subs Grant, Gardner, Lee, Barkley, Jermaine Johnson, Wallace, Hooper.

A couple of players very unlucky to miss out like Marcus Tudgay and Reda Johnson. Until Chansiri's era I'd have had Tudgay up front without question. Haven't included any players that came down with us as it would be too easy to say the likes of big Kev and Walker.

9 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

My inclusion of Hinchcliffe is based purely on the basis that during our time outside the Premier League he was probably (ability wise) the best leftback to play at the club.

I’m not saying he was great but when you consider his only real competition is probably Spurr, Pudil or Fox, we haven’t been blessed with great players in that position.

He only played 10 or so games after we got relegated before he had to retire