Herbie Owl

Good feeling about tomorrow

Fellow owls, gonna match tomorrow and got a sneaky feeling we are gonna get something. I hope Carlos starts with Rhodes and we run at Terry, think this is the sort of game Wednesday can thrive on as I don't feel there is any pressure on us.

I have been to the last two away games and I will be going to Reading after tom, I have seen a lot of our fans fighting amongst themselves and I don't want to see it again. Lets be positive and get behind the team from the start and get the away end bouncing.

WAWAW OvO

• Agree 5

Yes I'd rather be going to Villa away tomorrow than Sunderland away because please Sunderland win at home before we get there lol

• Haha 1

Yes owler I see what your saying, all records and bad runs seem to end against us but look at it the other way Villa are decent at home and maybe due to lose pal.

42 minutes ago, Herbie Owl said:

Yes owler I see what your saying, all records and bad runs seem to end against us but look at it the other way Villa are decent at home and maybe due to lose pal.

That's what I'm saying Sheffield Wednesday always end runs winning or losing fully expect them to end Villas tomorrow been watching us to long lol

Time for Villa to loose, the ref to be on our side and Rhodes to score again

• Agree 3

Nah....its 100% nailed on defeat for us.

I know you are all trying to be optimistic and positive but thats not gonna have any effect on the game, I'm afraid.

Sorry.

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, gravydownshirt said:

Nah....its 100% nailed on defeat for us.

I know you are all trying to be optimistic and positive but thats not gonna have any effect on the game, I'm afraid.

Sorry.

:duntmatter:

Think we might ****** a result too.

Only because we seem to raise our game against the better teams.

I know ... I'm clutching at straws.