Sheffield Wednesday Home Shirt 2018/19

54 minutes ago, Watson said:

The Fool and the Joker all in one morning - surreal 

It was supposed to be a word beginning with ‘R’ and ending with ‘tard’ that no doubt falls under the censored words list but being the FOOL that I am I didn’t even notice it was changed until you quoted me :duntmatter: 

F YOU NEIL!

1 minute ago, Rebowl Yell said:

It was supposed to be a word beginning with ‘R’ and ending with ‘tard’ that no doubt falls under the censored words list but being the FOOL that I am I didn’t even notice it was changed until you quoted me :duntmatter: 

F YOU NEIL!

Your no fool,  one of the better posters on OT (well at least you plus me). WAWAW

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Watson said:

Your no fool,  one of the better posters on OT (well at least you plus me). WAWAW

Awwwww. Not even my Mother (who sold me to a drug cartel for a pack of Benson & Hedges when I was 5) said anything near as nice to me.

I know you’re not homosexual and I don’t think I am either but just for the record I would 100% be stuck between wanting you or @OWLERTON GHOST :blush:

Just now, Rebowl Yell said:

Awwwww. Not even my Mother (who sold me to a drug cartel for a pack of Benson & Hedges when I was 5) said anything near as nice to me.

I know you’re not homosexual and I don’t think I am either but just for the record I would 100% be stuck between wanting you or @OWLERTON GHOST :blush:

I'm not a homosexual that is true but my boyfriend is.  

Sorry to hear you were sold to a drug cartel, can't have been a nice experience.  Did you get free drugs?

13 minutes ago, Watson said:

I'm not a homosexual that is true but my boyfriend is.  

Sorry to hear you were sold to a drug cartel, can't have been a nice experience.  Did you get free drugs?

No I ended up in a convent. I don’t touch drugs I’ve seen what they do to people. Just look at what it’s done to @Woodhouse_owl‘s brain.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Watson said:

Duno which is worse a convent or a cartel

I watched a mad film before called Nude Nuns With Big Guns lolthat had some corrupt priests and nuns working with pimps and a drug cartel. You're right to query as to which one is worse, as it's a deep question but it was a right fun film, especially as one of the nuns had big guns and got revenge on the drug cartel/pimps and the corrupt priests and nuns, for selling off and drugging her nun girlfriend and herself. WTF::ghoulguy:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mr. Wednesday said:

I watched a mad film before called Nude Nuns With Big Guns lolthat had some corrupt priests and nuns working with pimps and a drug cartel. You're right to query as to which one is worse, as it's a deep question but it was a right fun film, especially as one of the nuns had big guns and got revenge on the drug cartel/pimps and the corrupt priests and nuns, for selling off and drugging her nun girlfriend and herself. WTF::ghoulguy:

Thanks for that and the time taken to post, but I must remember not to watch it, sounds rubbish. 

I did wonder where Big Guns had got to 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Watson said:

Thanks for that and the time taken to post, but I must remember not to watch it, sounds rubbish. 

I did wonder where Big Guns had got to 

Aye, it's an acquired taste, despite it's 70s revenge exploitation trash throwback style, it's quite enjoyable in a silly sort of way if you're not overly sensitive to watching sex and violence. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Watson said:

I'm overly sensitive. 

Wise to give it a miss then. It just came to mind when you mentioned convents and drug cartels. It's not a work of art by any stretch but some films in that style can still be very good and enjoyable in a non-pretentious fun kind of way.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Wednesday said:

Wise to give it a miss then. It just came to mind when you mentioned convents and drug cartels. It's not a work of art by any stretch but some films in that style can still be very good and enjoyable in a non-pretentious fun kind of way.

I'll stick to The Last House on the Left

• Haha 1

Guest Jack the Hat
On 16/06/2018 at 18:49, matthefish2002 said:

Its not life & death but you can make that argument about anything thing in football.

But in the SWFC scheme of things I think playing in stripes is important.

Chansiri doesnt owe me anything I agree and I dont owe him anything either.

Never said it was life or death, but there have been plenty of people on here saying Mr C owes us stripes after a poor season. Playing in blue is important, playing in stripe isn't it. If the guy paying all the money doesn't like stripes then so be it. If you are so desperate for stripes then buy the club off him,spend more money than him and we can play in whatever kit you want.

7 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

Never said it was life or death, but there have been plenty of people on here saying Mr C owes us stripes after a poor season. Playing in blue is important, playing in stripe isn't it. If the guy paying all the money doesn't like stripes then so be it. If you are so desperate for stripes then buy the club off him,spend more money than him and we can play in whatever kit you want.

Or people can just not buy the kit like last season. All that leftover stock doing nowt won’t be pleasing Mr C. We’ll be back in stripes and I applaud the fans for voting with their wallets. We are ‘consumers’ after all.

If we still don’t have a blue and white striped kit for next season, I can only think that the Chairman is rebelling against the fan base and for me that isn’t good.

For the record, I’m totally behind the Chairman but if the fans have a kit to be proud of, we will get the feel good factor back plus we will have more sales. No brainer!