Sheffield Wednesday Home Shirt 2018/19

1 hour ago, Adam Reachs left peg said:

Surely we should get this kit released help bring some revenue into the club we do we always seem to be last at everything? 

Don’t be ridiculous, it’s much better to release it 3 days into the season because people love to to be kept in the dark about stuff.

• Haha 1

On 03/11/2017 at 14:53, bazinga said:

Its simple.....this but new badge, Chansiri etc on it.

Job done

soccer-fa-carling-premiership-sheffield-wednesday-v-leicester-city-310x415.jpg

To be honest in all my years of support, THIS was my favourite kit of all time, simple, classic and you could tell it was a proper puma made shirt, really good quality and the decals lasted more than a few washes. I actually used to play 5 a side in this twice a week every week for about 5 years, ahh back In the days when I had hair like bennies and could wear an Alice band and ponce about in these beauties. Whent great with this kit. Lol

15291537351115935251567082879657.jpg

42 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

To be honest in all my years of support, THIS was my favourite kit of all time, simple, classic and you could tell it was a proper puma made shirt, really good quality and the decals lasted more than a few washes. I actually used to play 5 a side in this twice a week every week for about 5 years, ahh back In the days when I had hair like bennies and could wear an Alice band and ponce about in these beauties. Whent great with this kit. Lol

15291537351115935251567082879657.jpg

tbh when i was a kid the shirts we wore last season were SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY shirts only, i don't think anyone else wore them (arsenal in red of course) when we went to stripes (under dooley) i was very disappointed as at that time stripes were seen as old fashioned. newcastle were in them, sunderland and southampton NOT so, i think stoke have stuck with them also, however i digress. 

unless my mind is playing tricks, the one striped shirt i could take to in the 70's was about 74, and it was a broader stripe very similar to the one BC is wearing.

Guest Jack the Hat
On 03/11/2017 at 14:48, matthefish2002 said:

Cant believe there is one Wednesday fan who would object us moving back to the traditional blue and white stripes.

Yes I know I have got a bee in my bonnet about it but the current strip just doesn't feel like I am watching Sheffield Wednesday.

I like the current shirt. I think it makes a great change from stripes and is traditional shirt from the 60s. I also like stripes but i would be would be happy to have this kit  again before returning to stripes. That said if we do go back to stripes I won't spend the entire season bellyaching about it as if chansiri owes me something. As long as ids blue and there's decent players it it does it really matter.

Edited by Jack the Hat

3 hours ago, Jack the Hat said:

I like the current shirt. I think it makes a great change from stripes and is traditional shirt from the 60s. I also like stripes but i would be would be happy to have this kit  again before returning to stripes. That said if we do go back to stripes I won't spend the entire season bellyaching about it as if chansiri owes me something. As long as ids blue and there's decent players it it does it really matter.

Its not life & death but you can make that argument about anything thing in football.

But in the SWFC scheme of things I think playing in stripes is important.

Chansiri doesnt owe me anything I agree and I dont owe him anything either.

Unlike many fans the stripes really doesn’t bother me in the slightest . If we were going to get promoted id happily play in last years pigs shirt . Having said that, after last years debacle, surely the new shirt should be revealed and released by now , generating much needed income . 

1 hour ago, Watson said:

Why do so many think we are getting a new kit this summer?  Have I missed some announcement?                    

You can’t seriously think Sheffield Wednesday are going to play next season in last season’s 150th anniversary kits can you?

• Haha 1