Sheffield Wednesday Home Shirt 2018/19

6 hours ago, hirstyno9 said:

Something like this?

3 Owls kits.jpg

Quality mate.

Makes it more frustrating that we won't get anything like these. All 3 are perfect, simple designs too that no doubt would be easy to make. 

I rarely buy the shirts but id genuinely look to purchase all 3 of these. 

On 11/3/2017 at 14:44, @owlstalk said:

Sheffield Wednesday Shirt.jpg

With the club saying that they're looking into next season's shirts and planning them already (good thing) now would be a great time for people to put forward their ideas on what they think the new shirt should or will look like for the 18/19 season.

This season we have had a plain blue affair but there still seems to be a huge clamour for a return to traditional blue and white stripes.

If the chairman wants to really kick Elev8 off with a bang then returning to stripes next season is such an easy win provided the design is classy.

If anyone has photshop to hand and fancies designing the new shirt and posting it here then get stuck in. It'd be great to see your ideas, and as we know from @Karl Nuttall and his design of the new third kit (coming soon hopefully), when a shirt is designed by a fan who knows what fans want, then it can pay dividends.

Anyway - over to you - what's the perfect home shirt? Tell us / show us

That does look smart, i would buy 2 of them and get our lass to sew them together...

Edited by steveger

On 03/11/2017 at 14:44, @owlstalk said:

Sheffield Wednesday Shirt.jpg

With the club saying that they're looking into next season's shirts and planning them already (good thing) now would be a great time for people to put forward their ideas on what they think the new shirt should or will look like for the 18/19 season.

This season we have had a plain blue affair but there still seems to be a huge clamour for a return to traditional blue and white stripes.

If the chairman wants to really kick Elev8 off with a bang then returning to stripes next season is such an easy win provided the design is classy.

If anyone has photshop to hand and fancies designing the new shirt and posting it here then get stuck in. It'd be great to see your ideas, and as we know from @Karl Nuttall and his design of the new third kit (coming soon hopefully), when a shirt is designed by a fan who knows what fans want, then it can pay dividends.

Anyway - over to you - what's the perfect home shirt? Tell us / show us

Really like that shirt!

14 hours ago, jonesy87shef said:

Quality mate.

Makes it more frustrating that we won't get anything like these. All 3 are perfect, simple designs too that no doubt would be easy to make. 

I rarely buy the shirts but id genuinely look to purchase all 3 of these. 

Same here. I also wouldn't mind paying the higher prices for shirts as good as that. 

10 hours ago, Will69 said:

F339CFCF-9FAB-40FE-A90E-A4B782BDBE7E.thumb.jpeg.1fd301c40d870a195f64143616494827.jpeg

35C2D24D-EDB8-4E36-8C1D-CAFB2AC0EE39.thumb.jpeg.95179c11f57a91a5383a4ec303452445.jpeg

Not as appealing as my  earlier ones but how about the really retro style ones?

These are perfect retro kits; but would save these for special anniversary years.

Our 150 must be coming up soon; these would ideal for that.

Edited by zzmdu

8 hours ago, A12owl said:

Apologies if this has been posted before but thought it might remind Mr Chansiri (if he or his advisors) read OT  that the tradition of our club is Blue and White stripes.

Somebody with the relevant skills can use the pics to create a Chansiri version of one of them .

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Sheffield_Wednesday/Sheffield_Wednesday.htm

Nope.

Nobody has ever mentioned stripes and certainly never had anyone ever made up mock kits based one previous kits.

THIS POST IS GRPUNDBREAKINGZ.

@OWLSTALK and modz please banzor.

Guest Theboylangers
On 06/11/2017 at 05:24, hirstyno9 said:

Something like this?

3 Owls kits.jpg

I would buy the black one and I haven't bought a shirt for 15 years.