Sheffield Wednesday Home Shirt 2018/19

Well if we look at the club as a Sports club (including the Cricket team) there is a chance to rectify this in 2020 with our 200th anniversary. Will DC do the right thing this time around, is he even aware of it? 

Maybe at the next meeting someone should ask him if he is aware of the significance of that date.

3 hours ago, Hack-Abusi said:

Very similar design to this for the 150th shirt this season ... should have been a given instead of the blue ipswich number brought out ..

Black shorts and hooped blue and black socks

put some black on the collar and cuffs

black shorts white stripe

blue socks white tops and then I'll buy 2 shirts (weekdays & weekends don'tcha know!):Chansiri:

On 03/11/2017 at 15:24, jonesy87shef said:

I think a few fans designed a couple of fantastic blue and white striped ones and plain yellow ones. Similar to the Bukta shirt. 

Be great if someone could copy them from one of the older threads. I've found one copied from an old thread.

HAS TO REVERT BACK TO THE OLD BADGE FOR ME!

Simialr to shese shirts.

These would be perfect. It's so simple it's frustrating we can't/don't do it.

IMG_0306.JPG

IMG_0307.JPG

IMG_0310.JPG

IMG_0311.JPG

IMG_0312.JPG

The top one has got a little paunch built into it as well. Just perfect for me then so that gets my vote!

15 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

Don’t tell me, they’re waiting for the replacement shirt to arrive

Ha ha! I haven’t had any response yet, but I have only just noticed it today when I was putting it away. Got one for my lad & it’s been washed multiple times but not a thing wrong with it

On 03/11/2017 at 17:44, @owlstalk said:

Sheffield Wednesday Shirt.jpg

With the club saying that they're looking into next season's shirts and planning them already (good thing) now would be a great time for people to put forward their ideas on what they think the new shirt should or will look like for the 18/19 season.

This season we have had a plain blue affair but there still seems to be a huge clamour for a return to traditional blue and white stripes.

If the chairman wants to really kick Elev8 off with a bang then returning to stripes next season is such an easy win provided the design is classy.

If anyone has photshop to hand and fancies designing the new shirt and posting it here then get stuck in. It'd be great to see your ideas, and as we know from @Karl Nuttall and his design of the new third kit (coming soon hopefully), when a shirt is designed by a fan who knows what fans want, then it can pay dividends.

Anyway - over to you - what's the perfect home shirt? Tell us / show us

Very nice

3 hours ago, hirstyno9 said:

Why spoil it with a sponsor? How about this for next season?

SWFC Stripes CWL.jpg

1) Because having a shirt sponsor allows £X amount to be declared as incoming funds to help with FFP.

2) That shirt has a new, new (black) version of our new badge as well as the old retro style owl badge. Let it go, it’s gone.