Sheffield Wednesday Home Shirt 2018/19

1 minute ago, Homer said:

If the Club are really serious about pleasing its supporters it should take a look at some of these designs. 

We the supporters wear the shirt ive always found it strange why they never ask fans .

They do and did.

The third kit this season 

It's not available yet though (November)

Owlstalk Shop

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Sheffield Wednesday Shirt.jpg

With the club saying that they're looking into next season's shirts and planning them already (good thing) now would be a great time for people to put forward their ideas on what they think the new shirt should or will look like for the 18/19 season.

This season we have had a plain blue affair but there still seems to be a huge clamour for a return to traditional blue and white stripes.

If the chairman wants to really kick Elev8 off with a bang then returning to stripes next season is such an easy win provided the design is classy.

If anyone has photshop to hand and fancies designing the new shirt and posting it here then get stuck in. It'd be great to see your ideas, and as we know from @Karl Nuttall and his design of the new third kit (coming soon hopefully), when a shirt is designed by a fan who knows what fans want, then it can pay dividends.

Anyway - over to you - what's the perfect home shirt? Tell us / show us

This will do perfectly 

image.jpeg.8ddec75794147134f1620aa50809b963.jpeg         

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

They do and did.

The third kit this season 

It's not available yet though (November)

They did once like you said 3rd kit & in my opinion its a great kit (if we actually see it ) . But thats my point its a supporter whos done it they didnt have to use someone with no connection to the club to design a kit at cost to the club i guess .

Let the fans pick / design all the kits , I think this 150yr Home kit is not in my opinion a Wednesday shirt (i know its got the badge on before any wise remarks) . The 150th yr shirt should have been Hoops go back to the 1st known kit its not rocket science Arsenal did it Southampton did it .

Any just my 10 pence worth 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Homer said:

They did once like you said 3rd kit & in my opinion its a great kit (if we actually see it ) . But thats my point its a supporter whos done it they didnt have to use someone with no connection to the club to design a kit at cost to the club i guess .

Let the fans pick / design all the kits , I think this 150yr Home kit is not in my opinion a Wednesday shirt (i know its got the badge on before any wise remarks) . The 150th yr shirt should have been Hoops go back to the 1st known kit its not rocket science Arsenal did it Southampton did it .

Any just my 10 pence worth 

Totally agree with that

That's the fans dream - to let the fans determine the design

After all they'll also be the ones shelling out for them 

Owlstalk Shop

Guest The Claw
2 hours ago, james o connor said:

People have actually paid 50 notes for that :tango:

that's right, all my family have one. can you tell how many have been sold other than youn dint get one WTF:

Guest The Claw
25 minutes ago, Jaybeeowl said:

This seasons kit even looks garbage next to ones photoshopped in 10 minutes by amateurs. 

if you don't like the shirt don't buy it

Guest The Claw
2 hours ago, onslow said:

That’s only one stripe though :wacko: missing two more blue ones at a minimum

blue body two white sleeves with an owl on the left breast.....problem na!