Sheffield Wednesday Home Shirt 2018/19

Guest Jack the Hat
10 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Or people can just not buy the kit like last season. All that leftover stock doing nowt won’t be pleasing Mr C. We’ll be back in stripes and I applaud the fans for voting with their wallets. We are ‘consumers’ after all.

You have the kit sales figures for this season and for the last season in stripes do you. If so then please furnish me with this information as I am genuinely interested. My point is people claiming mr c owes them a stripes kit because we didn't get to the play offs again. Not enough respect shown to mr c on here for my liking for what he has done for the club.

Just now, Jack the Hat said:

You have the kit sales figures for this season and for the last season in stripes do you. If so then please furnish me with this information as I am genuinely interested. My point is people claiming mr c owes them a stripes kit because we didn't get to the play offs again. Not enough respect shown to mr c on here for my liking for what he has done for the club.

Please refer to him with the correct Capitalisation sir, Mr C deserves that at the very least.

Thank you.

PS; home,away and third kits going cheap, get em while you can garymegson 

• Haha 1

I hate the whole... he can do what he wants he owns the club.

Wednesday are MEANT to play in blue and white stripes. It's who we are.

I'll show Mr Chansiri respect, I think he's been a great chairman and I genuinely feel he has our best interests at heart. But as far as I'm concerned, stripes are one of if not the most important part of our identity alongside our name and the owl on our badge.

• Like 2

Guest Jack the Hat
1 hour ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Please refer to him with the correct Capitalisation sir, Mr C deserves that at the very least.

Thank you.

PS; home,away and third kits going cheap, get em while you can garymegson 

So no then; you are just guessing. Kits are sold off cheap at the end of every season. Still if all else fails a bit of sarcasm is good for a few up votes on here!

47 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

After watching Brazil last night in the famous Yellow and blue kit couldn't help but wonder why anyone would want to change it, such a part of their identity.

Feel the same with the Blue and White stripes for Wednesday.

Exactly, I had the same thought while watching Peru and again watching Brazil last night.