Jump to content

Blades want to try collinding too


Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

We can all hope that this is a start of a bad run for them but lets be honest it probably won't be, United are one of the best teams I've seen this season as much it pains me to say

 

Tuesday night games are always a bit random in all 3 of the EFL leagues, mainly due to the long travelling for the away side just after a Saturday game.

 

You give them more credit than us, I don't think Wednesday is the team for you 

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

We can all hope that this is a start of a bad run for them but lets be honest it probably won't be, United are one of the best teams I've seen this season as much it pains me to say

 

Tuesday night games are always a bit random in all 3 of the EFL leagues, mainly due to the long travelling for the away side just after a Saturday game.

They played last Friday!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

 

You give them more credit than us, I don't think Wednesday is the team for you 

 

you don't get a choice which team you support mate 

 

sometimes the truth hurts eh, they absolutely battered us

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Owls_fan_since_1983 said:

Wheels fall of United.,   hopefully the start for them,   and hope United good start bites them on their butts. 

Strange, but some of my piggy mates have been untraditionally quiet these past few week, maybe they've learned to keep stum until the fat lady sings?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Strange, but some of my piggy mates have been untraditionally quiet these past few week, maybe they've learned to keep stum until the fat lady sings?

 

It appears the fat lady threw the ball in the net last night lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, AwokenGiant said:

Bout time they had the run of the green go against them, it’s been against us for the last 6-7 games. 

This ^^^^.

 

We haven't been playing well, they have been playing better BUT, we've had some awful luck and bad decisions while they've had everything go right up to yet.   

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...