Blades want to try collinding too

34 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

We can all hope that this is a start of a bad run for them but lets be honest it probably won't be, United are one of the best teams I've seen this season as much it pains me to say

Tuesday night games are always a bit random in all 3 of the EFL leagues, mainly due to the long travelling for the away side just after a Saturday game.

You give them more credit than us, I don't think Wednesday is the team for you 

42 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

We can all hope that this is a start of a bad run for them but lets be honest it probably won't be, United are one of the best teams I've seen this season as much it pains me to say

Tuesday night games are always a bit random in all 3 of the EFL leagues, mainly due to the long travelling for the away side just after a Saturday game.

They played last Friday!

6 hours ago, Owls_fan_since_1983 said:

Wheels fall of United.,   hopefully the start for them,   and hope United good start bites them on their butts. 

Strange, but some of my piggy mates have been untraditionally quiet these past few week, maybe they've learned to keep stum until the fat lady sings?

7 hours ago, AwokenGiant said:

Bout time they had the run of the green go against them, it’s been against us for the last 6-7 games. 

This ^^^^.

We haven't been playing well, they have been playing better BUT, we've had some awful luck and bad decisions while they've had everything go right up to yet.