Blades want to try collinding too

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

You have to enjoy Poite's never-ending attempts to tell us how United and Wilder are doing better than us. 

I mean the league is currently a pretty good indicator, but Poite's always here to remind us just in case. 

Whatever mate. 

I'm just not as confident as others that United will get found out and fall away. Just because we want that to happen doesn't mean that it will.

I think they'll be up there in at least the top 6 come end of the season.  

1 hour ago, Costello 77 said:

Why would he do that?

He did it against forest I think aswell.

Countless United fans ringing up football heaven questioning the team selection that day and asking why he changed things.

8 hours ago, poite said:

That's because you're assuming my comment was in dirext response to the OP, which it wasn't. 

My comment was in response to someone saying that United are at the beginning of been found out and are going to now start dropping points. 

I was simply saying that they rest a few key players last night. 

I prefer the version saying they’re going to find it harder having reached top of table...teams will look at their style of play - it’s what happened to us.

Despite maybe a couple of absences, didn’t you see Sky highlights - they were dominated...QPR score should have been higher.

2 hours ago, owlZfan84 said:

They are still 10 points in front of us, and sit 3rd in the table.

I wouldn't point and laugh at them just yet.

Indeed.

They have made us look rather foolish this season (and I'm not just including the derby debacle).

Still - we should never pass up an opportunity to laugh at them.

I’m not quite getting all this ‘respect’ being shown by some towards the scrubbers.

They will have whatever success they’ll have - if there’s any lessons about the Championship over the past few years, it’ll be to expect dips in form, injuries, shi*t decisions etc..

We know that’s comin their way in due course.

So rather than needlessly blowing smoke up their ars*e, I’ll have another watch of that video and LMAO ta v much!

On 01/11/2017 at 10:17, owlmanc said:

New teams get found out after a while 

Posted a while ago that newly promoted teams usually do well for around a dozen games before they get found out. That's what the statistics say apparently. Said on Friday that when Leeds scored they got in Uniteds faces and were the better side. Then for some reason they backed off. Apparently this is what QPR did without the backing off bit.  

Edited by darra