Blades want to try collinding too

Funniest bit for me was the way the scrubber goalie passed it underneath himself to arrive at the feet of a surprised QPR player...not too fast to be out of control...not so slow that the dopey bas*tard who up-ended his keeper could react.

Like my porridge this morning - JUST RIGHT.....hmmmmm :tango::tango::tango:

• Haha 1

Did you ever seen less of a challenge than the one made you that QPR striker...ffs he’s bent double before during and after... looks up to find ball in front of him and an open net 

We’ve enjoyed comedy like that from em for years :laugh: :laugh:

134EF7F8-4B08-4ECB-AC09-FB8689D47878.gif.a69d1713bf508a580e3f602e742db4d6.gif

Edited by Bluestripe

4 hours ago, 31Dec1966 said:

This ^^^^.

We haven't been playing well, they have been playing better BUT, we've had some awful luck and bad decisions while they've had everything go right up to yet.   

lol based on what? 

3 minutes ago, poite said:

Wilder rested a few players last night. They'll be back to winning ways at the weekend

tbf you're so far up Wilder's backside you probably know what he had for breakfast. 

Yeesh. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

tbf you're so far up Wilder's backside you probably know what he had for breakfast. 

Yeesh. 

Kind of childish response I expect from yourself. 

What I said was true. He rested key players last night. It's a fact. You don't need to be up someone's backside to point that out.

16 minutes ago, poite said:

What I said was true. He rested key players last night. It's a fact. You don't need to be up someone's backside to point that out.

He made a few changes to his starting XI, as most managers do when having to deal with the busy schedule of the Championship. 

You make it sound like he put out the second string and they got beat. Far from it. 

• 27BlackmanSubstituted forMooreat 10'minutes
  • 6Basham
  • 16Carter-Vickers
  • 5O'Connell
  • 2BaldockSubstituted forDuffyat 60'minutes
  • 7Lundstram
  • 15Coutts
  • 36BrooksBooked at 90mins
  • 3Stevens
  • 9ClarkeBooked at 29mins
  • 11DonaldsonSubstituted forSharpat 56'minutes

3 minutes ago, poite said:

Eh?

Whether the scrubbers rested players or not has nowt to do with OP...aren’t we talking about a hilarious screw up followed by the easiest walk in goal ever seen.

How is them resting players relevant...a bit unusual you saw the need to mention it tbh 

You have to enjoy Poite's never-ending attempts to tell us how United and Wilder are doing better than us. 

I mean the league is currently a pretty good indicator, but Poite's always here to remind us just in case. 

Edited by SiJ

1 hour ago, Bluestripe said:

Eh?

Whether the scrubbers rested players or not has nowt to do with OP...aren’t we talking about a hilarious screw up followed by the easiest walk in goal ever seen.

How is them resting players relevant...a bit unusual you saw the need to mention it tbh 

That's because you're assuming my comment was in dirext response to the OP, which it wasn't. 

My comment was in response to someone saying that United are at the beginning of been found out and are going to now start dropping points. 

I was simply saying that they rest a few key players last night.