Sheffield Wednesday chairman calls for local merchandisers to come forward

On 30/10/2017 at 03:52, @owlstalk said:

1.jpg.8975c9c9c4213c6e7aa8f3c0ca4cf657.jpg

Another positive here potentially. The Sheffield Wednesday chairman Mr Chansiri has asked for any local merchandise producers who could potentially put their products into the Megastore to come forward.

He has stated that he would rather work with Wednesday fans who can produce quality items than non-Wednesday fans to keep it in the family

SO

If you are a local or Sheffield Wednesday supporting merchandise producer who can rescue us from the kind of wares we have seen in the Megastore over the years then we implore you to contact the club ASAP and get your products in the shop there.

Let's help ourselves to make the Megastore worth visiting time after time.

Ps if you produce the kind of 'elf jumper' pictured above please dont' bother. Thanks. love EVERYONE.

I love mine !

2016-12-25_20_32_01.thumb.jpg.b2668cdad13bb92a5be946b94a0c2d32.jpg

• Haha 1

Russian Warship.... Go fxxk yourselves.

42 minutes ago, Señor Sam said:

I love mine !

2016-12-25_20_32_01.thumb.jpg.b2668cdad13bb92a5be946b94a0c2d32.jpg

i want one of these have i missed where to get one from  not in swfc online or megastore

going to a xmas party and you have to wear a fecking silly xmas  jumper they are all palace and chelsea fans  I fai;ed miserably last year need to smash it this year 

1 hour ago, steelowl said:

i want one of these have i missed where to get one from  not in swfc online or megastore

going to a xmas party and you have to wear a fecking silly xmas  jumper they are all palace and chelsea fans  I fai;ed miserably last year need to smash it this year 

I'd be surprised if they are still available. Mine was a present from 2 years ago.

Russian Warship.... Go fxxk yourselves.

I would like to see a collection of blue and white, Father Christmas themed garden gnomes, with the faces of our 150 best players on. Because of the ruined anniversary.

You would be able to get Fessi, Johnny Fantham, Derek Wilkinson, Nile Rodgers out of Chic, That striker who doesn't like us anymore because his lad didn't get a pro contract, Eric Potts and err, some other ones. But there could be 150 of them, dead easy. Might have to put Peter Eustace in to make up the numbers, but he could go for a fiver, or free when you buy a Brian Joicey gnome.

If you want to annoy your neighbours, you can get a Lemmy out of Motörhead (Youth Academy goalie U15) gnome what looks really scary. It costs £357.99 though, so you need to be in a dispute where the folks next door keep moving their garden fence inch by inch, under cover of darkness, onto your lawn. The Lemmy model comes with an auto dialler that randomly calls 999 to report chip pan fires on random addresses in your street at all hours.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Let's educate our youngsters and mould them into fearless Wednesdayites. .

Let's resurrect that famous toy store 

And rebrand as "Bluegates"

Selling the special Greno Woods edition 

ACTION HIM....

566-3145.jpg

Looks nothing like Hutchinson. They got the knees right but the rest doesn't look like him at all.