Sheffield Wednesday chairman calls for local merchandisers to come forward

On 30/10/2017 at 10:52, @owlstalk said:

1.jpg.8975c9c9c4213c6e7aa8f3c0ca4cf657.jpg

Another positive here potentially. The Sheffield Wednesday chairman Mr Chansiri has asked for any local merchandise producers who could potentially put their products into the Megastore to come forward.

He has stated that he would rather work with Wednesday fans who can produce quality items than non-Wednesday fans to keep it in the family

SO

If you are a local or Sheffield Wednesday supporting merchandise producer who can rescue us from the kind of wares we have seen in the Megastore over the years then we implore you to contact the club ASAP and get your products in the shop there.

Let's help ourselves to make the Megastore worth visiting time after time.

Ps if you produce the kind of 'elf jumper' pictured above please dont' bother. Thanks. love EVERYONE.

clown suit anyone?

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

this has already led to local fans being able to stock some pretty decent stuff in our megastore

Well, fair play then, I'm happy to retract my cynical comments about timing. They now seem pretty ill considered.

I'll stick with the first half of my post and amend it to this;

'this seems a good idea to me, there are some rather nice Wednesday themed goods being produced locally. So if the club aren't looking to be too greedy, this seems a good way of filling in for the megastore's obvious deficits. Plus in many ways Sheffield seems to have an ever growing and thriving set of independent trader's touting out a vast range of products beyond Wednesday stuff.'

Well done SWFC :biggrin:

Edited by Anus

36 minutes ago, stevewhiterose said:

It's took him 4 years to come up with something that's been mentioned on Owlstalk many times. FFS.

Obviously not a member then is he

11 hours ago, prowl said:

What gets me is adults taking Halloween seriously.

Someone in the pub asked me what I was doing for Halloween, I said "Nothing, I'm an adult not a 5 year old".  I'm 63 years old for heavens sake.

Maybe I'm just a grumpy chuff.

The worst thing about Halloween is trick or treating. 

I grew up and was told not to speak to strangers. And if they offered you sweets you should see this as a red flag, kick them in the ankle and run. 

Now people are actively telling their kids to go to a stranger’s front door and BEG them for sweets!!

Do you know the best place to take your kids to get a bag full of sweets is? THE flipping SHOP. You cheap twats. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Let's educate our youngsters and mould them into fearless Wednesdayites. .

Let's resurrect that famous toy store 

And rebrand as "Bluegates"

Selling the special Greno Woods edition 

ACTION HIM....

566-3145.jpg

His knees have gone mate , wouldnt sign him. 

• Haha 2