Sheffield Wednesday chairman calls for local merchandisers to come forward

6 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

1.jpg.8975c9c9c4213c6e7aa8f3c0ca4cf657.jpg

Another positive here potentially. The Sheffield Wednesday chairman Mr Chansiri has asked for any local merchandise producers who could potentially put their products into the Megastore to come forward.

He has stated that he would rather work with Wednesday fans who can produce quality items than non-Wednesday fans to keep it in the family

SO

If you are a local or Sheffield Wednesday supporting merchandise producer who can rescue us from the kind of wares we have seen in the Megastore over the years then we implore you to contact the club ASAP and get your products in the shop there.

Let's help ourselves to make the Megastore worth visiting time after time.

Ps if you produce the kind of 'elf jumper' pictured above please dont' bother. Thanks. love EVERYONE.

On a positive note, the new training gear in the shop is quality. Good quality and excellent designs. Hopefully, this is the start of a better club shop.

5 hours ago, HarrowbyOwl said:

Not the floats that you do at half time are they?

Stopped doing LHTDs. Everyone was doing it and it lost its effect.

Been trying left handed shuffles recently but not really working either. Still, no harm in carrying on eh? lol

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Bassett's Allsorts said:

Is this to sniff out all those merchandisers using the club's logo on their products illegally :picnic:

A cynic would say to stop the half and half scarf folk peddling their wares along Penistone Road....

lol

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

They need banning, what type of person buys that sh!t ?

Funnily enough, that's word for word what I say to my kids when they ask if they can go into the club shop before the game.....

lol

Edited by Flat Owl
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, theowlsman said:

Trev could sell his paintings.

Asteener could sell his poems.

I could sell some floats.

Club would be a tenner a week better off straight away.

They're good my floats. lol

Way to go Simon , ditch the camo gear wear a wednesday onesie on the bank !! No self respecting fish could resist:baby:

Will be nice to see someone in our club going forwards:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

lolguilty 

Half and half scarves are a completely different thing though and they need un-inventing.  I really don't understand why anybody buys em, if somebody has (and obviously they can buy what they want) can you tell me why? I just don't get it 

Oh they are chuffing weird no doubt about it, just loved putting those 2 quotes together it gave me a little chuckle. :manager:

• Haha 1