Sheffield Wednesday chairman calls for local merchandisers to come forward

1.jpg.8975c9c9c4213c6e7aa8f3c0ca4cf657.jpg

Another positive here potentially. The Sheffield Wednesday chairman Mr Chansiri has asked for any local merchandise producers who could potentially put their products into the Megastore to come forward.

He has stated that he would rather work with Wednesday fans who can produce quality items than non-Wednesday fans to keep it in the family

SO

If you are a local or Sheffield Wednesday supporting merchandise producer who can rescue us from the kind of wares we have seen in the Megastore over the years then we implore you to contact the club ASAP and get your products in the shop there.

Let's help ourselves to make the Megastore worth visiting time after time.

Ps if you produce the kind of 'elf jumper' pictured above please dont' bother. Thanks. love EVERYONE.

Owlstalk Shop

You can imagine the conversation-

Local SWFC Businessman: 'Mr Chansiri, I get adapt one of my products to be SWFC; & because I'm at fan will sell to you at just over cost price £15, the normal price being £25'

Chansiri: 'We'll offer £4'

Local SWFC businessman leaves scratching his head.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

does he want some prints lol got a shed load

Trev.... I’d be interested in buying a few of your prints if you have any available and can point me in the right direction ? 

People harp on all the time about how adults in replica shirts should grow up. 

However, there is a MUCH bigger problem that has become extremely popular in recent years, much the annoyance of adults with brain cells. 

That problem is adults in Christmas jumpers. 

Come on. Just, come on! You're not six years old for roger sake. Grow the roger up. 

• Haha 1