Can anyone give a football reason for Carlos to stay?

6 hours ago, handworth52 said:

there are no reasons to keep carlos none. but the only way he will go is if 25k or maybe only 22k what will turn up tues night and  shout carlos out not a hundred but thousands of us, a few hundred of us shouted carlos out at Bolton don't know if chansiri was there and heard us . also hitting chansiri in pocket might also help this cant go on we need a new man to steer us away from getting dragged into a relegation fight and rebuild for next season. I don't want aside full of players on they last legs and last contract like we have. ie fletcher,wallace,abdi, loovens boyd etc 

I think that CC is a victim too. He is not the manager and does not initiate bringing in particular players,  hence he cannot be sure he can get the right players or a blend between youth and experience

8 hours ago, pgmetcalf said:

Because if he was to go it should have been after the playoffs. Right now is a critical time, hence why we have all these pigs on here desperate for him to be sacked (and owls fans being suckered in by it all) and ruin the season. Once it becomes evident whether or not the season is dead, reassess the manager then.

I thought it was pigs on here calling for him to stay on...

1 minute ago, trumbullowl said:

I suspect DC doesn't like mouthy g'ts. Talking of which, Sam Winnall scored the winner for Derby yesterday. We could have done with him yesterday!

Chansiri and Megson are made for one another.

Megalomaniac and Meggo the Maniac.

What could possibly go wrong?

garymegson

5 minutes ago, trumbullowl said:

I suspect DC doesn't like mouthy g'ts. Talking of which, Sam Winnall scored the winner for Derby yesterday. We could have done with him yesterday!

Would much rather have the midfield intensity of Butterfield

If we'd had winnall on the bench yesterday instead of butterflies and put him on for wallace we'd have won that game yesterday. If Carlos is still here in February, watch the season ticket sales plummet. 

6 hours ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Our fitness levels seem terrible. Surprised more people aren't talking about this.  I'm no fitness expert but it just feels like we aren't fit enough and it results in good spells of play but rarely a full match. 

I've made this point no end of times. Just for a change we played the first half on saturday and had to take a rest the 2nd. Normally its the other way round. When you look at the constantly chasing, pressing, movement off the ball of the blunts you can see the difference in the two sides. 

Yes, for ages now, I've questioned the fitness levels, and all this crap of squad rotation, can't play two games in a week, the blunts players put more in one game than we put in two, and if they didnt pick any injuries up on Friday it will be the same starting 11 for their next game. 

45 minutes ago, gizowl said:

If we'd had winnall on the bench yesterday instead of butterflies and put him on for wallace we'd have won that game yesterday. If Carlos is still here in February, watch the season ticket sales plummet. 

Agreed ... I liked winnall . No superstar , but lively with an eye for goal. 

I won’t be renewing my season ticket whilst Carlos Is in charge and the chairman fails to acknowledge the mess he’s creates