Can anyone give a football reason for Carlos to stay?

1 minute ago, Andrew_Owl said:

We got to the play off final 2 seasons ago

Football is played in the here and now, getting to the play off final two seasons ago and bottling it, isn't a good enough reason to keep a manager. The past two seasons have been and gone, whilst we've stagnated and regressed. Instead of using those two seasons to kick on and address our weaknesses, we have stood still, relying on the same players and persisting with predictable slow possession football.

40 minutes ago, Simaniac Owl said:

Squad aren’t fit enough. 

Play is predictable. 

Players we we have are not been utilised effectively. 

I could go go on and on. 

Can anyone answer my question?

Because if he was to go it should have been after the playoffs. Right now is a critical time, hence why we have all these pigs on here desperate for him to be sacked (and owls fans being suckered in by it all) and ruin the season. Once it becomes evident whether or not the season is dead, reassess the manager then.

After the Huddersfield play-off defeat people were saying on here Carvalhal should be given a dozen games this season and see where we are, I didn't see many people on here arguing with that idea at the time, I even went with it even though my true feelings were he should have gone there and then at the end of last season.

Ok let's see where we are ...

14 games played - 16th in the table

I could list the things badly wrong at the club but I would only be repeating all the posts detailing it already, 14 games and 16th place just on its own is enough to say we need another manager after what's gone before.

He's had the money but it hasn't worked ... bring Megson back the other lot are proving it works to have a home-grown man in charge especially now with our financial resources, Meggo genuinely loves the club and I believe he would get this team playing again and get us up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

Because if he was to go it should have been after the playoffs. Right now is a critical time, hence why we have all these pigs on here desperate for him to be sacked (and owls fans being suckered in by it all) and ruin the season. Once it becomes evident whether or not the season is dead, reassess the manager then.

Who exactly are all these pigs desperate for him to be sacked?

The pigs come on here to take the p i ss out of our plight at the moment. They are loving every minute of Carlos' failures. 

10 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

I know you are extremely desperate for him to stay, you've proved that all season on here. But let's get one thing straight, no pigs want him sacked, they are terrified incase we get the "right appointment" and things pick up dramatically. 

4 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

The Pigs are laughing at us and would love for us to keep Carlos because we're stagnating and regressing whilst he's still in charge. The January window will be key, why leave it until after that for a new man to clean up Carlos' mess? Why not act before the window, so that a new man can assess the squad and have time to sort out Carlos' mess? The longer Chansiri sits on his hands, whilst Carlos repeats the same mistakes and same excuses, the more critical things will become. Just because things are critical now because of Carlos' inept tactics, Doyen and Chansiri, isn't a footballing reason to keep Carlos. That is just a business only reason to keep Carlos, if he's just kept because it will cost Chansiri to get rid and replace. Nothing about this season footballing wise as been good enough. Changes are needed and Carlos is too stubborn to change things that aren't working. Simply standing still without trying anything different isn't going to help turn around results. 

• Thanks 1

I have accepted the fact that DC is not going to sack CC this season .

Therefore i just wish CC would start dropping players , give others a chance and try other formations .

Sadly that won't happen either, that's the problem when one person owns the club