Why hasn’t he sacked him

1 hour ago, Lincs Owl said:

Maybe because Carlos is our most successful manager for 20 years?  And we've achieved top six finishes in the last 2 years with relatively little money compared to clubs with parachute payments.  

Wolves have just spent £13 million on one player.  

And he's apparently done it with little say on our signings.  Judging by all the signings with Scottish connections. (Bannon, Rhodes, Fletcher, Wallace, Mcgeadie etc) I imagine Bullen has a big say in it.  

Yes... Some big mistakes made this season but Reading and Fulham aren't doing much better after last season.  

relatively little money? our wage bill is 25 million when we got promoted in 2005 our entire wage bill was 2 million . its been reported that we have several players on big money contracts westwood,lees,loovens,van aken,pudil,reach,lee,bannan,hutchinson,fletcher,abdi,hooper,boyd,rhodes,fessi on between 25 k a week and 50k a week as in Jordon Rhodes case. with several other players on between 10k-20k a week inc hunt ,nuhiu,winnall,fox,venachio matias etc I really cant say that's modest in fact I can say its a joke. we have also spent 10 million on Rhodes, 3 million fessi, 3 million hooper,abdi and pudil cost 6 million for pair ,reach 5 million , and loads of other loans and signings who were on big wages who either never played or hardly got a look in . mcmanaman ,urby ,buckley etc etc . yes wolves have spent crazy money on transfer fees which I hope they fail going up and pay for trying to cheat the system ,but I very much doubt if there wage bill is anywhere near as high as ours . though when they got relegated to league 1 back in 2013 there wage bill was huge and had players who they couldn't get off the wage bill until there contracts ran out, I honestly think we could be in a similar situation to them by end off season financially which got them into so much trouble back in 2013.