Why hasn’t he sacked him

Doyen have been mentioned on here a few times.  A quick Google search retrieves a few results from here and a couple of 3 year old articles from hitc.

Can anyone tell me who they are, what they do and what is their relationship to Wednesday?

Thanks in advance.

4 minutes ago, saf said:

Doyen have been mentioned on here a few times.  A quick Google search retrieves a few results from here and a couple of 3 year old articles from hitc.

Can anyone tell me who they are, what they do and what is their relationship to Wednesday?

Thanks in advance.

They hold the contracts for many of our players and manager, they seem to be advising  us on who we buy, as a result an unbalanced team. 

Why has he not sacked him?

DC advisor also happens to be CC’s agent

You would assume to remove CC, he would also end ties with the agent/advisor and Doyen (who we pay a significant annual sum as part of an agreement to support the club with transfers)

Considering DC confessed to not being an expert in the football sector, he’s now in a position where we’re plodding into the xmas fixture pile up needing a change but he’s got his balls that firmly grasped by the structure he’s put in place we’re stuck with what we’ve got

I can’t see DC changing this until at least the summer

Enjoy your football

Edited by BRUCE LEE

DC has never been in this position before. A very honourable and principled man, he simply doesn’t know what to do. 

He’s tied his hands behind his back as it seems CC and his staff/advisors are deeply rooted in the club. 

We need a DOF with experience to help get us out of the sh|t and a new coach/manager. 

Id day write this season off and start again, but it is ridiculous that we are only 5 points off playoffs. DC needs to act now before it’s too late. 

10 minutes ago, saf said:

Thanks in advance.

From what I can gather they’re some sort of shady corporation that sounds like it should be ran by a Bond villain.

Edited by Two-touch Owl

5 minutes ago, Two-touch Owl said:

From what I can gather they’re some sort of shady corporation that sounds like it should be ran by a Bond villain.

Like D Taxis? Do they actually exist? Is it a clever way to get round FFP? Are they an umbrella? Seriously. What do they own or do?

9 minutes ago, daleblue said:

They hold the contracts for many of our players and manager, they seem to be advising  us on who we buy, as a result an unbalanced team. 

A bit like Alex Ferguson's son's management agency then? 

Guest wilyfox

Maybe DC is as stubborn as Carlos - or even more so. 

I suspect it's financial. This is the second season of the three-year FFP aggregate thing, and it sounds as though we've already spunked most of it. A new manager would wanna rip the squad up and do things his way. We're probably not in a position to do that now. DC has invested too much in Carlos' philosophy. We're snookered. 

10 minutes ago, saf said:

Like D Taxis? Do they actually exist? Is it a clever way to get round FFP? Are they an umbrella? Seriously. What do they own or do?

I don't know but on the scoreboard yesterday it said D Taxis Coming soon.

Can't wait! 

Edited by Owl 44
typo

Surely it should only come down the results and Performance on the pitch, and they aren’t good enough. Have doyen no other managers has clients? An out of work manager would not demand a raft of new signings if told to work with what he’s got. The same reason could be said of backroom staff. Work with what you’ve got till end of season. I tend to agree with rumbelows the man just hasn’t got a clue.