POLL - Carlos in or Carlos out?

Carlos Carvalhal - Back him or Sack him?  

645 members have voted

1. 1. Carlos Carvalhal - Back him or Sack him?

• BACK HIM
    • SACK HIM

Not playing with any real fire in the belly not playing good enough football too many back heels and losing possession not enough attacking intent too much sideways or backwards football we need to attack attack attack  and Carlos needs to go and we need a good English manager my choice would be Nigel Pearson.

I think I'm past caring. This club has so much potential but after so many years it seems its impossible for us to actually make a go of anything we do.

Its not a kneejerk reaction either. The club is an embarrassment at times, I'll always be an owl but honestly I'm really fucking annoyed. Transfers, stadium, ticket prices and whatever else you want to call that on the pitch. Injuries, the manager, the "setup" we've got here. Do we even have a 'normal' setup like other clubs? We **** up the easiest of things, there has to be something that can change. 

Just now, TINKERBELL said:

I'm a st holder and I've thought sod it for millwall game and going out for a meal instead 

I’m 50/50, probably go but it depends how I feel after work Tuesday. 

Isn’t it about 10-12 weeks time season tickets go on sale, should be interesting if Carlos is still here.

7 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

I’m 50/50, probably go but it depends how I feel after work Tuesday. 

Isn’t it about 10-12 weeks time season tickets go on sale, should be interesting if Carlos is still here.

Prices will be more interesting...owt like a hike and sadly I'm picking me games...owt like reasonable...even with f.ookin' Ronald McDonald in charge....I'm in 

Edited by asteener1867