:-(

Guest Deleted member

25 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

I'm amazed by the number of so called Wednesday fans in this thread who are just 'not bovvered'. We're having it rough at the moment, It's time for a change of manager and I seriously do think he'll go now. Shame but can't see how else we can possibly get out of our current slump. But to the apathetic I say this, have a listen to yourselves, fair-weather friends because I've never heard so many grown men and women acting like spoiled brats in my entire life. What ever happened to 'Wednesday Forever' The manager and chairman and players will all go eventually but the club will still be here and so will the fans. You lot, there's the door, good riddance.

We are all Wednesday Forever, but being ripped off at every corner and charged the most expensive prices in the division to watch the shiete being served up every week makes people very apathetic . 

• Like 1

I think I'm done with football.

Actually I was pretty much done with football apart from Wednesday several years ago, but I couldn't even muster any enthusiasm when we scored today.

We have turned into everything that's bobbar about modern big money football whilst somehow retaining our signature half-arsed lack of organisation and general crapness.

It's actually quite an achievement. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Folk like "Grandad" and many others on here have been going since your username ploughed the turf mate...unless of course you watch Corrie...

Season ticket holders..."Not going" is the most worrying sign for any club...They are folk who have proven their loyalty before a sodding ball has been kicked..Others who have scrabbled to pay the extortionate POTG prices because they can't ante up for season tickets have not even been given a sniff of a discount...just whitterings of the club being held in trust....for when they can afford it..Bloody Marie Antionette cack about cake...no ones fooled by the mess anymore...The Chairman needs advice...he's getting it totally wrong at the minute....

I'm a granddad too, been going 40 years and hopefully another forty more. I'll never not go because of the current regime. I support the club. If there are calls for manager out or even chairman out eventually from the terraces, so be it, but don't not go.

2 hours ago, Grandad said:

Awful awful second half, awful awful result. Only a fluke saved us the embarrassment of losing

If the Chairman really is 100% behind this manager then I'm 100% out. If anybody wants to go and watch that sheeite you can have my season ticket for £20 a game.

I've got far better things to do with my time

I have a grandstand season ticket, near radio Sheffield on the half way line. I have been trying to sell it for £15 a game, alas no takers. 51 years of support and had enough. The wind of change brought a lovely chap from Thailand, different culture, different etiquette and manners. No idea about running a football club. He is not going anywhere, in charge of all decisions. My decision, I am going. Up for offers, season ticket up to end of next season.

2 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

I'm a granddad too, been going 40 years and hopefully another forty more. I'll never not go because of the current regime. I support the club. If there are calls for manager out or even chairman out eventually from the terraces, so be it, but don't not go.

How many followed yer sage advice in the 70's mate?...crap crowds....and dismal football....but affordable..

These days the fans are so far removed from the club, and the club take so much advantage of the fans that it creates a "Well f.ook you " attitude...

Its hardly just "Apathy" there is a lot of anger there at the minute...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grandad said:

Can do you a deal for £20 a game

You ain't getting away with it that easily, take your punishment like a good loyal fan.

Honestly though, I feel like the whole thing is a complete and utter pisstake of the highest order.

The 150th Owls in the Park celebrations were akin to a South Yorkshire version of Phoenix Night - except that CC's pig pink paradise has been firmly planted up the arsecheeks of every SWFC fan.

• Haha 6

one thing that if accurately reported makes me shudder 

he said he's run the club thinking about the fans :wacko:  now he's minded to think of himself  first

wowser what has he been holding back on?

love the pitch

love the scoreboard

love the cheap deal for ST holders only - ( a way to get 3 years revenue in worked)

enjoyed the day at wembley - the match not so much

love that he invested in the team  - shame he's been bent over

virtually everything else has been a clusterf*ck of bad decisions

19 minutes ago, owlinexile said:

It's actually quite an achievement. 

We're spunking money around on transfers and player wages in the same way we did in the 90s and look where that eventually got us. I really am genuinely concerned with the current setup.

Edited by Owl Be Back

30 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I would get rid of Doyen before Carlos...Me reasoning behind this is...We are still doubtful about who picks the players we get...Doyen seem to have an input that is soley of benefit to Doyen...

I'd get rid of both asap. Both Doyen and Carlos are damaging the club. Doyen are taking Chansiri for a mug. Whilst Carlos isn't getting results or exciting performances with what's at his disposal, and he picks the starting team and tactics. The buck stops with the manager/head coach when results aren't good enough but things need changing on and off the pitch, as like Grandad said problems are deeper than just changing the manager but regardless a new manager is needed along with tactical changes. Sadly and frustratingly Carlos is too stubborn to make necessary changes and Chansiri seems too loyal and stubborn too.  

Edited by Mr. Wednesday

Is everybody giving up on this season because Carlos is still here? Toys out of the Kop? Are we gonna pi** and moan until everybody gets their way and the manager goes, putting us back into a state of flux and need ing to change style, players etc?

Or are we going to get fully behind the team, AND manager, starting at Derby on Saturday? Ive been as disappointed as anybody with most of our performances this season, and I've seen all of them. But even given those bad games, we aren't very far away from the top. This is a very poor division this season, Uniteds position proves that. They're where they are on merit - they've got a great team ethic and everybody, players, management team, fans, board - all pulling in the same direction, while we pull ourselves apart.

:duntmatter::duntmatter:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Emilianenko said:

Is everybody giving up on this season because Carlos is still here? Toys out of the Kop? Are we gonna pi** and moan until everybody gets their way and the manager goes, putting us back into a state of flux and need ing to change style, players etc?

Or are we going to get fully behind the team, AND manager, starting at Derby on Saturday? Ive been as disappointed as anybody with most of our performances this season, and I've seen all of them. But even given those bad games, we aren't very far away from the top. This is a very poor division this season, Uniteds position proves that. They're where they are on merit - they've got a great team ethic and everybody, players, management team, fans, board - all pulling in the same direction, while we pull ourselves apart.

Are you quotin' someone..or just laughing at yourself?

Guest Deleted member
4 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

Touche mate!! lol

8 minutes ago, Mr. Wednesday said:

I'd get rid of both asap. Both Doyen and Carlos are damaging the club. Doyen are taking Chansiri for a mug. Whilst Carlos isn't getting results or exciting performances with what's at his disposal, and he picks the starting team and tactics. The buck stops with the manager/head coach when results aren't good enough but things need changing on and off the pitch, as like Grandad said problems are deeper than just changing the manager but regardless a new manager is needed along with tactical changes. Sadly and frustratingly Carlos is too stubborn to make necessary changes and Chansiri seems too loyal and stubborn too.  

Am I right in thinking that Carlos is a Doyen client?  

It's possibly not a case of one or the other needs to go.

3 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

Awful negative "supporters"

Must be rubbing off from the club itself. Id go a little bit further though than accusing the club of being negative. How about shambolic.