:-(

Guest Deleted member

Guest Deleted member

Sadly, almost devastatingly, our problems will not be solved by changing the manager.

If it was as simple as that, I'd definitely be sticking around until the inevitable happens. 

Our problems are much deeper than that

35 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Yes mate. Pm your details

Have you honestly given up the ghost Nige?...Thats worrying..

Can't you just enter the "numb phase" again?

Its easy done...Ive done it loads....

You get up from the sofa about 2 hours prior to kick off...You're not goin' to the match right?...you're just getting up...

You then put yer Wednesday scarf on....not cos you're going to the match..just cos its a bit chilly in the house...

but...You don't really feel warmer...So you put yer Wednesday bobble hat on...still a bit cold...so you go out...for a walk.

Which way to go....Ohh theres some lights...that looks warm...Ohh need a sit down...etc etc etc

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Bolton was my last away game , today was my last home game. Whilst clueless remains in charge and whilst the chairman’s ego remains so large he can’t see the shambles he’s created I can’t muster up the energy. I just laughed when they  scored . I’m embarrassed to admit that. I love Wednesday and have watched god knows how many games hokemand away but today is the first time we’ve conceded where I just didn’t care 

This is exactly how I feel.  The upsetting thing is we are utterly powerless to do anything about it. We have a clueless egotistical bully in charge. Jesus wept. 

I'm amazed by the number of so called Wednesday fans in this thread who are just 'not bovvered'. We're having it rough at the moment, It's time for a change of manager and I seriously do think he'll go now. Shame but can't see how else we can possibly get out of our current slump. But to the apathetic I say this, have a listen to yourselves, fair-weather friends because I've never heard so many grown men and women acting like spoiled brats in my entire life. What ever happened to 'Wednesday Forever' The manager and chairman and players will all go eventually but the club will still be here and so will the fans. You lot, there's the door, good riddance.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Sadly, almost devastatingly, our problems will not be solved by changing the manager.

If it was as simple as that, I'd definitely be sticking around until the inevitable happens. 

Our problems are much deeper than that

For me the first thing that needs doing is get rid of Doyen , because they are having DC`s pants down 

6 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

I'm amazed by the number of so called Wednesday fans in this thread who are just 'not bovvered'. We're having it rough at the moment, It's time for a change of manager and I seriously do think he'll go now. Shame but can't see how else we can possibly get out of our current slump. But to the apathetic I say this, have a listen to yourselves, fair-weather friends because I've never heard so many grown men and women acting like spoiled brats in my entire life. What ever happened to 'Wednesday Forever' The manager and chairman and players will all go eventually but the club will still be here and so will the fans. You lot, there's the door, good riddance.

Fans don't really feel a part of it anymore mate...Its gone beyond that...

Its fair enough trying to tug on the heartstrings and spout "Loyalty"..but the prices and being treated simply as a customer with no say whatsoever have diluted that..

I'm still going, purely out of habit...I still shout them on...purely out of habit...next year?...I probably won't be able to afford the season ticket ive had since god knows when...and that p*sses me off no end....So good riddance eh?....fair enough...

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Fans don't really feel a part of it anymore mate...Its gone beyond that...

Its fair enough trying to tug on the heartstrings and spout "Loyalty"..but the prices and being treated simply as a customer with no say whatsoever have diluted that..

I'm still going, purely out of habit...I still shout them on...purely out of habit...next year?...I probably won't be able to afford the season ticket ive had since god knows when...and that p*sses me off no end....So good riddance eh?....fair enough...

Sorry don't agree. We are having a crap season, beyond doubt but ST holders not going anymore is the act of petulant children. We've been in much worse situations than this before, I've honestly never heard anything like it. We support through thick and thin, admittedly more thin like the vast majority of football clubs. If we win league next season they'll all come scurrying back and profess their undying loyalty to SWFC. It stinks.

2 hours ago, WatfordOwl said:

Here's a piece about me :)

I'm just about to move back to Sheffield having lived away for close to 10 years - the last 2 seasons (not so much last) has whetted my appetite for going even as a POTG the fan.

This season has completely written that idea off now.

£30 odd quid for football akin to the immediate post PL era? 

I'd rather shyt in my own hands and clap.

I wonder if I'd get slammed at a fans forum for voicing that as an opinion.

Where do live mate?

23 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

Don't come on here giving it the loyalty garbage. Good riddance? To who? To the people who pay good money to be served up an absolute rubbish product on the field, to be spending a fortune on club merchandise? To voice concerns at a chairman and manager who between them evidently have not one ounce of respect for the supporters and paying customers? 

Yeah I'm one of them who stayed away today and had the best Saturday afternoon with my daughter and missus.

It's not about people being spoilt brats, it's about people feeling continually let down to the point when their hard earned cash could be spent better elsewhere.

Edited by Coyt

1 hour ago, 33 said:

Got up this morning and thought... Know what? Chuff it

ST sat in my wallet.

Just didn't need the grief.

Got loads on at the moment and even the thought of sorting through boxes of stuff after moving was more favorable than driving to S6 to be disappointed again.

Both lads have gone to the boxing so 3 ST seats unoccupied.

Just not feeling it at the moment.

Blame DC as much if not more than Carlos.

Probably go Tuesday night as better than being sat in on my own as our lass out of town.

Or is it?

Can do the winning and losing bit, it isn't that, it is the knowledge that it ain't getting any better and the club continue to fookup just about about everything they do and disenfranchise us more and more without one jot of consideration for what they are doing.

If it was any proper business they would have shut themselves down by now.

Pitiful

Such a shame.

grab Si and come down here mate we will go fishing  lol 

1 minute ago, TommyCraig said:

Sorry don't agree. We are having a crap season, beyond doubt but ST holders not going anymore is the act of petulant children. We've been in much worse situations than this before, I've honestly never heard anything like it. We support through thick and thin, admittedly more thin like the vast majority of football clubs. If we win league next season they'll all come scurrying back and profess their undying loyalty to SWFC. It stinks.

Folk like "Grandad" and many others on here have been going since your username ploughed the turf mate...unless of course you watch Corrie...

Season ticket holders..."Not going" is the most worrying sign for any club...They are folk who have proven their loyalty before a sodding ball has been kicked..Others who have scrabbled to pay the extortionate POTG prices because they can't ante up for season tickets have not even been given a sniff of a discount...just whitterings of the club being held in trust....for when they can afford it..Bloody Marie Antionette cack about cake...no ones fooled by the mess anymore...The Chairman needs advice...he's getting it totally wrong at the minute....

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Coyt said:

Don't come on here giving the loyalty garbage. Good riddance? To who? To the people who pay good money to be served up an absolute rubbish product on the field, to be spending a fortune on club merchandise? To voice concerns at a chairman and manager who between them evidently have not one ounce of respect for the supporters and paying customers? 

Yeah I'm one of them who stayed away today and had the best Saturday afternoon with my daughter and missus.

It's not about people being spoilt brats, it's about people feeling continually let down to the point when their hard earned cash could be spent better elsewhere.

Good riddance? To who?

To the one's who say they are not going anymore clearly.

If Chansiri's still serious about promotion then changes are needed on and off the pitch. Carlos needs to go along with Doyen. We need a stronger attack minded manager/head coach and Chansiri would be best off bringing in a director of football or some experienced footballing people who love Wednesday to offer him advice. The only thing more embarrassing and awful than our performances and results this season as been the commercial side of the club (in particular the shirts and the shop) and the player recruitment. We don't need anymore talk or excuses, it's time for actions and changes, enough is enough because this season is a embarrassing nightmare on and off the pitch.

1 minute ago, Mr. Wednesday said:

If Chansiri's still serious about promotion then changes are needed on and off the pitch. Carlos needs to go along with Doyen. We need a stronger attack minded manager/head coach and Chansiri would be best off bringing in a director of football or some experienced footballing people who love Wednesday to offer him advice. The only thing more embarrassing and awful than our performances and results this season as been the commercial side of the club (in particular the shirts and the shop) and the player recruitment. We don't need anymore talk or excuses, it's time for actions and changes, enough is enough because this season is a embarrassing nightmare on and off the pitch.

I would get rid of Doyen before Carlos...Me reasoning behind this is...We are still doubtful about who picks the players we get...Doyen seem to have an input that is soley of benefit to Doyen...