:-(

Guest Deleted member

1 hour ago, Grandad said:

Awful awful second half, awful awful result. Only a fluke saved us the embarrassment of losing

If the Chairman really is 100% behind this manager then I'm 100% out. If anybody wants to go and watch that sheeite you can have my season ticket for £20 a game.

I've got far better things to do with my time

Make your mind up 

9 minutes ago, modboy said:

been better putting Palmer at LB and not changing the shape which was killing them.

I'd sack CC just for moving the influential Bannan to LW today, ridiculous decision

Barnsley mates at halt time were expecting a drubbing, i said just wait... and it happened, of course it did. The club and fans are sleepwalking towards a relegation battle at this rate.

Yes, agreed. One injury should not cause a massive shift in formation but due to the total mismanagement of player recruitment and a total lack of understanding to our weaknesses that's what happened.

1 hour ago, modboy said:

loads of ST holders near me didnt come today either

Yep

Such a shame

Preferred it under Irvine.

At least we knew we were shiit so the hope levels were much lower.

Poor bloke was out of his depth but whilst giving loads of 'respect to the opposites', he at least gave it a go.

We are such a waste of talent and resources and alienating the fan base incrementaly one step at a time.

DC to stubborn or naive to see it.

Just now, Walt said:

Yes, agreed. One injury should not cause a massive shift in formation but due to the total mismanagement of player recruitment and a total lack of understanding to our weaknesses that's what happened.

i just dont get why you would move around your two most dangerous players to fit in Butterfield who is dire.

Crazy 

Awful awful second half, awful awful result. Only a fluke saved us the embarrassment of losing

If the Chairman really is 100% behind this manager then I'm 100% out. If anybody wants to go and watch that sheeite you can have my season ticket for £20 a game.

couldnt have summed it up better myself 

Im beyond Apathy now. 

1 minute ago, 33 said:

Yep

Such a shame

Preferred it under Irvine.

At least we knew we were shiit so the hope levels were much lower.

Poor bloke was out of his depth but whilst giving loads of 'respect to the opposites', he at least gave it a go.

We are such a waste of talent and resources and alienating the fan base incrementaly one step at a time.

DC to stubborn or naive to see it.

said that too the other day. When we were skint we knew it and crumbs were a bonus. Now its just painful. Certainly wont be renewing my ST next season if this continues as its obvious we are just consumers to DC

Edited by modboy

4 minutes ago, flo said:

Can i have your ticket for Millwall game please if your offering for £20. 

You can happily have mine for tuesday night . Middle of North , near half way line , cause i cant be arsed to go . 

2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

You can happily have mine for tuesday night . Middle of North , near half way line , cause i cant be arsed to go . 

i live in Hillsboro and if it wasnt a 5 min walk home after each bore-fest i wouldnt go either.

Just now, modboy said:

i live in Hillsboro and if it wasnt a 5 min walk home after each bore-fest i wouldnt go either.

I have no interest in sitting freezing my nuts off on a tuesday night to watch the same old crap . 

Bang on, why anybody without a season ticket would pay to watch that s*^t is beyond me!!

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

I have no interest in sitting freezing my nuts off on a tuesday night to watch the same old crap . 

you know what, he might as well put the U23s out for a game as it cant get any worse and at least it would add some interest instead of Butterfield, Wallace, Fletcher, Rhodes et al earning more in a week than i do in a year (possibly 2 years) being absolute garbage week after week

Edited by modboy

I'm seriously worried now about relegation, the players are devoid of any confidence, even in the first half and attacking we looked jittery with few ideas.

Their heads have gone and only a change of manager can change that imho, hopefully.

Preferably before January, with DC finding some cash down the sofa for some fecking speed!

Guest Deleted member
16 minutes ago, flo said:

Can i have your ticket for Millwall game please if your offering for £20. 

Yes mate. Pm your details

Only ever really wanted Carlos to change and do what he first did.

He however is clearly too stubborn in terms of the 'evolved' style and clearly has a man-management style of appeasement.

Going nowhere with him and DC's apparent steadfast support means that now both he and the playing staff can put their carpet slippers on.

Time to go 

• Thanks 1

Bolton was my last away game , today was my last home game. Whilst clueless remains in charge and whilst the chairman’s ego remains so large he can’t see the shambles he’s created I can’t muster up the energy. I just laughed when they  scored . I’m embarrassed to admit that. I love Wednesday and have watched god knows how many games hokemand away but today is the first time we’ve conceded where I just didn’t care