:-(

Guest Deleted member

17 minutes ago, JUNNY said:

So fustrating that everything in the game is going against us, individual errors leading to a goal conseeded everytime, Bad Refs and even worse decisions, offsides, Woodwork, wonder goals, injuries. Would a new coach make any difference to all these things? Answer is NO, players just need to keep working hard and eventually things will turn. As fans all we can do is support at this time becuase DC aint sacking Carlos and being negative all the time wont help. Show you are a proper supporter not just through the good times.

You're an ostrich. 

1425_3.jpg

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, OwlsfaninNorway said:

I agree. Investment in players aren't that bad at all. I was thinking about the investment involving management. :carlos:

Exactly bud..... Oh and on carlos and the £20 I think I've just sussed what it was all about, due to F. F. P problems Chansiri has dropped them to £20 win bonuses and that's why he was screwing it up and getting angry. What he was saying was "how am I supposed to motivate myself and the players when the tight wad isn't paying big win bunus. lollol

• Haha 1

KSaid it time and time again.

We have a good dam set of players, we have the fans.

What we don't have is the management to play to these players strengths.

Thats our downfall, this is the club now. 

And as stupid as it sounds i wouldn't be surprised if we are about to enter a relegation battle and why? Peoples pride that this structure doesnt work and its failing all over and they cant accept this and the criticism from not just fans but the press alike are now speaking.

Unless Carlos is relieved of his duties or like he said he will walk if the fans don't want him, well the majority dont so he needs to be a man amd accept this and do as he said - walk away as friends.

Unfortunately he wont and the Chairman will not sack him.

We are stuck as a club and it will fail dramatically it already is.

1 hour ago, Grandad said:

Awful awful second half, awful awful result. Only a fluke saved us the embarrassment of losing

If the Chairman really is 100% behind this manager then I'm 100% out. If anybody wants to go and watch that sheeite you can have my season ticket for £20 a game.

I've got far better things to do with my time

Top flounce...!

I agree with your sentiment though.

Awful 2nd half, boring and predictable.

Glad I’m not here for next few games and actually relieved I won’t be able to renew next season 

56 minutes ago, Almat said:

Apart from pgmetcalf, Big Ron's Sovereign and Finlux_Cup, are there any clappers left? 

Mick.

Dont forget him, He posts on here and would be a bit miffed if you leave him out.

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Walt said:

Should have been out of sight first half. Second half total pedestrian poo . Taking Pudil off and we had to alter the whole  shape of the team. No winger on the bench to allow us to keep the same formation. Total and utter failings in recruitment and management to allow this. Same old issues, no pace, no width and no midfield hard man.

been better putting Palmer at LB and not changing the shape which was killing them.

I'd sack CC just for moving the influential Bannan to LW today, ridiculous decision

Barnsley mates at halt time were expecting a drubbing, i said just wait... and it happened, of course it did. The club and fans are sleepwalking towards a relegation battle at this rate.

2 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Mick.

Dont forget him, He posts on here and would be a bit miffed if you leave him out.

What really surprises me is that in the past our managers were absolutely savaged, and they'd nothing to work with.

Dismal Doom Howson said recently that Carlos has had as much to spend as the previous ten managers combined.

If we had a fan base which was always fiercely loyal to its managers, no matter how bad things are, then it would be more understandable that there still exist fans who want him to stay.

Last night we saw a team whose players are totally confident in their manager. Today we saw a team whose players clearly aren't.

Have to add myself to the list of apathetic fans at present. I had to move heaven and earth to make it to the game today, only to be rewarded with that. I didn’t bat an eyelid when Barnsley scored because it was totally unsurprising. Can’t make it to the Millwall game on Tuesday and frankly I don’t really care.

2 hours ago, Grandad said:

Awful awful second half, awful awful result. Only a fluke saved us the embarrassment of losing

If the Chairman really is 100% behind this manager then I'm 100% out. If anybody wants to go and watch that sheeite you can have my season ticket for £20 a game.

I've got far better things to do with my time

Got up this morning and thought... Know what? Chuff it

ST sat in my wallet.

Just didn't need the grief.

Got loads on at the moment and even the thought of sorting through boxes of stuff after moving was more favorable than driving to S6 to be disappointed again.

Both lads have gone to the boxing so 3 ST seats unoccupied.

Just not feeling it at the moment.

Blame DC as much if not more than Carlos.

Probably go Tuesday night as better than being sat in on my own as our lass out of town.

Or is it?

Can do the winning and losing bit, it isn't that, it is the knowledge that it ain't getting any better and the club continue to fookup just about about everything they do and disenfranchise us more and more without one jot of consideration for what they are doing.

If it was any proper business they would have shut themselves down by now.

Pitiful

Such a shame.

• Like 1

Guest Theboylangers
6 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Mick.

7 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Mick.

Don't forget Daveyboy and Bladeshater. 

All is well in their world.

Just now, Groundhopping Owl said:

Have to add myself to the list of apathetic fans at present. I had to move heaven and earth to make it to the game today, only to be rewarded with that. I didn’t bat an eyelid when Barnsley scored because it was totally unsurprising. Can’t make it to the Millwall game on Tuesday and frankly I don’t really care.

I didnt even realise we had Millwall on Tuesday until i saw the scoreboard. What a shitstorm of a season its turning out to be.

Let it sink in... United are FIVE, yes FIVE, wins ahead of us!!!