:-(

Guest Deleted member

4 minutes ago, Muffinman said:

Tragic is people dying. An entire thread of half truth. Rumour and suposition resting on the 'bedrock' of grandads self serving tearjerker. Give everyone a break and if those who don't like it go away it will leave supporters, those who will support the team come what may to try and see this through. In turn everyone has been blamed. Everything will be OK if we sack, a, b, c etc etc. Only one not blamed has been Ozzie the Owl.     Its very simple if you don't like it stay away and stop posting. Truth is we don't know what is going on. So why not enjoy the ride. Only power fans have is commercial, its a football game we win some we lose some. You are either Weds or not if they aren't winning so what. You don't dump your kid if they fail school and you don't dump your club when they lose. If DC has got it wrong it will self correct. You remain a fan.you never owned the club and never did, so what's different. We watch a team play football. That's it no more no less. If you want  constant success go support Chelsea or stop whining

Have you got yer priorities a bit mixed up there Muffin?..you sorta liken a tragedy to folk dying, but then liken football to abandoning a kid....have you thought it through?

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Muffinman said:

Tragic is people dying. An entire thread of half truth. Rumour and suposition resting on the 'bedrock' of grandads self serving tearjerker. Give everyone a break and if those who don't like it go away it will leave supporters, those who will support the team come what may to try and see this through. In turn everyone has been blamed. Everything will be OK if we sack, a, b, c etc etc. Only one not blamed has been Ozzie the Owl.     Its very simple if you don't like it stay away and stop posting. Truth is we don't know what is going on. So why not enjoy the ride. Only power fans have is commercial, its a football game we win some we lose some. You are either Weds or not if they aren't winning so what. You don't dump your kid if they fail school and you don't dump your club when they lose. If DC has got it wrong it will self correct. You remain a fan.you never owned the club and never did, so what's different. We watch a team play football. That's it no more no less. If you want  constant success go support Chelsea or stop whining

Im not 'enjoyin the ride' at the moment..and i hate that comment amyway..but rest of it yer bang on..im a wednesday fan..i just get bladddered on satdays and watch wednesday..i realised in the early 90s thats as good as it gets and lyckily i wer in mi prime when it happened...soz for the ling soppy post:Chansiri:

37 minutes ago, timrud said:

Surely there were some people who were sad when we went from solid blue to strips back then?

Only the sadists who liked to remember the decline of a side that actually challenged for the top honours as they slumped into the second division as the best players retired or were sold off.

7 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Only the sadists who liked to remember the decline of a side that actually challenged for the top honours as they slumped into the second division as the best players retired or were sold off.

And that’s when I stopped going (well on a regular basis) All those years of dross and then a proper team appeared in front of me and I though we were on our way to the promised land. Then someone pulled the rug out from under my feet. It hurt to much for me but you never stop looking, it’s like a car crash, you have to look even though it’s unpleasant. 

50 minutes ago, Muffinman said:

Kids, just say no!

2 hours ago, Owling Wolfe said:

Sorry mate, I've been fully behind Carlos and really thought he would turn it around but yesterday we transformed from a side on the top of the game in the first half to battling to stay level in the second. Same old first sub, Fletcher off for Rhodes but so devoid of any real pressure. I am sad to say it, because he has given us two of our best seasons for a long time, but it's time for a change. I really wish he could turn it around but all the evidence points the other way and if it carries on much longer we will be in a relegation battle rather than a promotion one.

I worded it extremely wrong pal, my comment was aimed at the OP, I was disgusted with his choice of words within this thread. It just came across extremely bitter and manipulative, almost trying to get fans to side with him and make it as difficult as possible for Chansiri. There's just no need, I'm neither pro Carlos or anti Carlos, he's as good as his tools, the investments hasn't been spot on. We still haven't replaced Alex Lopez, we've gone away from 4-5-1 etc...