:-(

Guest Deleted member

8 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

I think comments like this are so harmful. Investment hasnt been used correctly. We can all see.

He's going above and beyond to deliver what the fans want. Never ever did we expect Jordan Rhodes!

Because it's not clicking. He's mugging the fans off? 

Grow the hell up!

No , he is mugging the fans off by ripping us off at every opportunity. 

Just now, Southie_Owl said:

Just seen this on twitter to really highlight how depressing things are right now 

#swfc have now won 1 in 8, 5 out last 19 and sit 17th in the Championship

Please can someone let Chansiri know? 

Relegation form. 

Just had dinner with a large group including Blades, Chelsea etc..

Sad thing for me is I can take the crap about not turning up for the game against United, but there's Sadly no coming back from the Chelsea vs Athletico Madrid CL  ticket costing £35 and “how much did your student sons pay against Barnsley” sketch.

5 hours ago, SiJ said:

I kinda resent a self-righteous pompous arsehole like you accusing me and others of being part of the reason this club is in a mess. 

I've stumped up thousands to watch my team (the one you allegedly support) and I'm just entitled to my opinion (whether it's ultimately right or not). 

But hey, you get to tell us all that you were "right" whatever that really means in the current situation. 

And the world championship award for irony goes to....

4 hours ago, McRightSide said:

Damn right 

Didn't hear anything about this when we were winning. 

I agree

And therein lies the big problem

Fans don't give a flying one about a lot of thjngs at the club as long as the results are good

I don't think i've ever been moire saddened by the Wednesday fans than in this recent DC period - where some fans have actually celebrated that other Wednesdayites had been priced out of going - some met the news with huge indifference while others defended the policy to the hilt - the "i'm alright Jackers" were having a field day...

The fact our identity has been consigned to the dustbin of vanity - our stripes gone, our iconic and instantly recognised badge gone

The absolute shambles of the corporate department

The fact that Sheffield Wednesday around the ground is disappearing whilst CHANSIRI springs up everywhere

Sheffield Chansiri - Chansiri Hillsborough

Yep, all the above is readily acceptable as long as we are winning games

Not to mention the hideous, shameful and downright embarrassing attempt at celebrating 150 years of existence of this great old club and beloved institution of the bedrock that makes up English football

Well, you want to be treated like customers so don't f*cking bleat when you get treated like customers

Pay your money, shut up and if you don't like it f*ck off

Yeah, you'll rail against results and the managers position - but what it means to be Sheffield Wednesday seems to not matter and be worthy of anything other than condemnation of those that do find it dispiriting and unacceptable to destroy what we have - and are known to be - and how we are easily identifiable and recognised as it's our branding

So so sad

You deal with the devil - the devil takes your soul

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, McRightSide said:

Damn right 

Didn't hear anything about this when we were winning. 

I did, about twelve months ago. apparently working there now is like a communist state full of secrets and silence. everyone down and no one to voice their fears to.

12 minutes ago, scram said:

I agree

And therein lies the big problem

Fans don't give a flying one about a lot of thjngs at the club as long as the results are good

I don't think i've ever been moire saddened by the Wednesday fans than in this recent DC period - where some fans have actually celebrated that other Wednesdayites had been priced out of going - some met the news with huge indifference while others defended the policy to the hilt - the "i'm alright Jackers" were having a field day...

The fact our identity has been consigned to the dustbin of vanity - our stripes gone, our iconic and instantly recognised badge gone

The absolute shambles of the corporate department

The fact that Sheffield Wednesday around the ground is disappearing whilst CHANSIRI springs up everywhere

Sheffield Chansiri - Chansiri Hillsborough

Yep, all the above is readily acceptable as long as we are winning games

Not to mention the hideous, shameful and downright embarrassing attempt at celebrating 150 years of existence of this great old club and beloved institution of the bedrock that makes up English football

Well, you want to be treated like customers so don't f*cking bleat when you get treated like customers

Pay your money, shut up and if you don't like it f*ck off

Yeah, you'll rail against results and the managers position - but what it means to be Sheffield Wednesday seems to not matter and be worthy of anything other than condemnation of those that do find it dispiriting and unacceptable to destroy what we have - and are known to be - and how we are easily identifiable and recognised as it's our branding

So so sad

You deal with the devil - the devil takes your soul

One of a number of recent posts that should make a best of Owlstalk compilation. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, zzmdu said:

Long term???

FF did his Norwich thing in Nov, we finished 4th in May.

Wake up & smell the coffee; we're mid table without FF. Many Owlstalk numpties couldn't see this.

It pretty feckin obvious now!

We had our best run of form when he got injured. 

1 minute ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Haven't you got a swimming pool to look after?

Still think you’re council house in flippingEastleigh is better than living in Sydney. You mention it every time I post. Do you want me to send you a pic. 

You really are a bit pathetic. :stuwinky:

4 minutes ago, kingsidney said:

Still think you’re council house in flippingEastleigh is better than living in Sydney. You mention it every time I post. Do you want me to send you a pic. 

I'd take southern England over that f---in sh--hole anytime, you brought the f---in swimming pool up you dim f---. why would i want a pic of a convicts bath. Watch out for the funnel webs,:manager:

Uh,BTW, my garage will be worth more than your tent.:manager:

Edited by Eastleigh Owl

Just now, Eastleigh Owl said:

I'd take southern England over that f---in sh--hole anytime, you brought the f---in swimming pool up you dim f---. why would i want a pic of a convicts bath. Watch out for the funnel webs,:manager:

Proof if any was actually needed that you really are dim. I’ll let you get back to your jellied eels. 

Mug. 

1 hour ago, kingsidney said:

And the world championship award for irony goes to....

10 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Haven't you got a swimming pool to look after?

5 minutes ago, kingsidney said:

So...you complain about someone else following you about labeling them "pathetic" and then do your usual thing with me which is skulking around in the background and then sniping. 

Bit hypocritical.