:-(

Guest Deleted member

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

If it means ending up more like you then I'll pass. 

That reply is rather worrying reply. Are you related to CC at all? You seem to share certain charcter defects...how many jobs have you had?

Edited by Almat

Just now, Almat said:

That reply is rather worrying. Are you related to CC at all? You seem to share certain charcter defects...how many jobs have you had?

Three. 

The difference between me and thee is that I will come on here even I have been proven to be wrong. 

I'm getting a fair bit of "I told you so" posts tonight and so be it. 

You on the other hand (as you have done previously) will magically disappear IF by some miracle the team starts to turn it around. 

8 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Tuesday nights gonna be a laugh and a half....p*ssin' rain, champs league on telly, freezin' cold, Halloween even!...

I'm gonna ask if they will take the roof offa the Kop for it...Be like the 70's again...can't wait!

Don't forget to take the seats out.................Be just like the last match of the season versus  Man City.

Guest Deleted member
2 hours ago, Maddogbob said:

Hi Nigel, is your son managing a team in Newark? Basically I'm working over there at the moment be nice to roll out of work to see a team play.

Also really sad to read this but I can understand as I personally feel alienated as priced out ex season ticket holder who can't really afford to take himself let alone his kids.

Was actually considering going Tuesday to treat myself, I've managed to achieve a little goal id set myself.

id got paid a bit extra this month and was owed a bit of time back, but decided I'm not bothering. 

I just don't have the energy for it.

Mate if you want my season ticket you can have it for Tuesday night. No charge.

Guest Deleted member

On a separate note. Now is really not the time to be falling out with each other. 

Finally. Went to a charity do tonight, only went and won a raffle prize. Table for 2 at f****g Napoleon's.

I'm going to bed now. What a crappy day

2 minutes ago, Grandad said:

On a separate note. Now is really not the time to be falling out with each other. 

Finally. Went to a charity do tonight, only went and won a raffle prize. Table for 2 at f****g Napoleon's.

Would you dare go for the laugh?

8 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

I think comments like this are so harmful. Investment hasnt been used correctly. We can all see.

He's going above and beyond to deliver what the fans want. Never ever did we expect Jordan Rhodes!

Because it's not clicking. He's mugging the fans off? 

Grow the hell up!

He is not going above and beyond, he is pi55ing in the wind all over our hopes and his own chances of making a fortune out of us.

1 minute ago, Grandad said:

What was first prize, a weekend away with Uncle Dave ?

lol

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

I could swear Chansiri's head was on the site banner earlier? 

Just need to get it off that flag in the stands now. I'll make a mad dash for it on Tuesday night. Failing that I'm sure we can rely on a Millwall fan vandalising it for us.

Just now, Rodger Wylde II said:

It was.

Not just me then. 

Thought it was quite funny tbh, but going off some of the feedback from Wednesday's steering meeting it might be best that it was taken down. 

Guest kelliesleftnut
Just now, SiJ said:

I could swear Chansiri's head was on the site banner earlier? 

Thank feck somebody else has seen it, stopped drinking cause I thought I was hallucinating :wacko:

54 minutes ago, Bodhidharma said:

Referring to the ones clapping. 

And I stand by the comment. 

The last thing we need is for Chansiri to be applauded by fans for saying he will never sack a manager regardless of results.  

Agreed 

14 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Mate if you want my season ticket you can have it for Tuesday night. No charge.

Hi Nigel, thankyou for you kind offer.

Actually decided to do something fun with my kids instead as it Halloween, going to do them a mini Halloween party (they are only 5 and 2). That's my reward. Seeing them smile. Like when I took them for there kits I'd been saving for on Thursday.

Also can't believe you won a table at Napoleons. Jeez!! You should definitely go for lolz.

Can I also echo Nigel and state that this really isn't the time to be falling out and name calling.

Let's keep the debate friendly.

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Like 1

Guest We Shall Overcome
9 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

I wouldn't give a quid a game for it, to watch Carlos's bilge.

He's a disgrace, and the chairman not much better for blindly backing him.

HEAR! HEAR!!!